Combat level 57

Hp: 70

Atk: 40

Str: 51

Rng: 81

Mag: 60

Def: 2

Pray: 1

I haven't played in a while but I'm a little sad, I heard the lower level crater is levels 55 and below making me above it. You see I haven't played since November last year so I have no idea about the new Bounty Hunter system and unfortunately for me I happen to be 57, the next crater I heard is said to be levels 56 to 100 (so unfair :|) I kinda feel like I've wasted getting to 81 range. My pure is useless and I have no idea what to do. Talk about a waste of time training... is this system really going to stay like that? Are they going to make the system more fair?

Could anyone give me advice on what to do now? Should I get prayer? defense? Even though I hate the idea of getting those skills this late. But any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thnks for the reply

Um since I'm f2p 90+ range and strength/attack would be way to difficult to me and also why 52 prayer? It'll probably be impossible or unlikely to k.o with 40 attack I guess. Anyway, I'm tempted to get defense or prayer but I'm wondering if I'll be better in only going defense (because prayer doesn't last forever), you think so? I dunno how good defense rangers are so I'm not sure if they get cut through like butter.

You could try and copy Cursed Toast - he's a pure in the med crater (I think)

He is.

I would get your attack up to 60, and strength up to 70+. Then try Bounty Hunter, if it works, just get higher strength and ranged, if it doesn't work fix what doesn't work; for example:

If you're hit too much, get defence.

If you hit to low, get prayer for bonusses, or just train, train, train.

If you get PJed everytime, get protection prayers.

I would wait training Prayer and Defence, it's a waste if you can do it without them.

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

• 4 weeks later...