House set-up question.

CowsEatFood

Ok, I know you might be thinking "Why is this nub making up his dream house already?". But the reason is that I'm starting on some of the parts that I can now (and making a little bit less of a dent on my gp pile when I finish it sometime in the next few years :? ).

Well, here are the 3 floors. Pics are courtesy of me and a runehq calc :o.

[hide=Top floor]houseplan1stfloor1.jpg

I had the bedroom up there for my servant.[/hide]

[hide=Ground floor]houseplangroundfloor1.jpg

Wanted it to be somewhat unique.[/hide]

[hide=Dungeon]houseplandungeon1.jpg

Small dungeon, but I didn't want to go up to 30 rooms (only aiming for 92 construction).[/hide]

Well, ideas on how I can improve on this? Maybe different room setups?

Shaniqua.png

If I were you, I'd put the portal chamber that's way across the house on the top floor to the east of the skill hall, so that you can actually reach it from the entrance.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

If I were you, I'd put the portal chamber that's way across the house on the top floor to the east of the skill hall, so that you can actually reach it from the entrance.

Hmmm... good idea. I was planning on putting the random teles not very close to a bank there (yanille, lummy (or ardy, can't decide), and cammy). But it may be served better up there.

Why would we think that?

Sorry for not helping in this thread, I'm just curious to know why.

Heh, have been browsing "Rate this" too much I guess.

Shaniqua.png

Kitchen (for more training), alter for prayer restoring, Glory (for teleporting) and portal chambers should be your top priority to be close to house portal.

I'd make 2-3 gardens together as the center of your house so you can teleport then have 6-8 rooms to access quickly rather than just 4 (with one garden).

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items