going for 99 cooking

kburts

umm... I'm trying to get 99 cooking... right now my cooking level is 74, and i just started(done like 50) of my 2,500 lobs, and an going to get them all done.

i was just wondering... i used up my 1.3M on most stuff, and now i just have 150K('sh) so i was wondering if i can sell my cooked lobs, then buy more raw and so on... when im done this, will i have enough money to get all the way to 99? because 99 seems like a short way off but i know its a loooooong way away.....

yoshimario.gif

Siggy updated (Aug 23, 2008 9:30 AM)

My Photobucket

I'm honestly not sure. The recommended way to do it is to cook lobs to 90, monks 90-94, and sharks to 99. If you're pressed for cash you can do lobs to 94, or lobs the whole way, but that'll take a whole lot longer. When in doubt, you can fish your own fish to cook.

Seraphyna.png

Seraphyna.png

I'm honestly not sure. The recommended way to do it is to cook lobs to 90, monks 90-94, and sharks to 99. If you're pressed for cash you can do lobs to 94, or lobs the whole way, but that'll take a whole lot longer. When in doubt, you can fish your own fish to cook.

Do remember he is ftp...

I'd say tune sells b/c of the tune potatoes...

And your trouts will never sell, trust me ::'

Gl on 99 cooking, although I wouldnt say its the hardest 99 to get (even in f2p), its certainly nice to have one instead of none *looks at my stats... :| *

Staurolite.png