Minigame Olympics

jcfc

bskmgobanner-1.png

Welcome to the first known Minigame Olympics

A idea brainstormed By: Omgausername

Ok this is one great idea made by yours truly. It is also one of the first if not the first ones I have seen. Now since I began this idea and put it into motion I have has a couple of upsets and drawbacks. One main drawback was trying to find enough people to participate in the Olympics for it to be successful. It started out as a bloodshed kingdom only event, then it spread to our alliance zdzira, but know after some talk with my co-creator Jcfc we have now decided to add the entire clan base of runescape to the equation. This basically means that if your part of a clan and if you want something to do that is a fun competition against other clans, then join the MGO. All you have to do is go to the MGO site http://minigameolympics.ipbfree.com/ and sign up.

Now a few things you must keep in mind. This event is to not provoke any clan wars of any degree of magnitude. This a neutral environment and you must respect the other Olympians or Actions will be taken and you may be possibly barred from competition for the season.

Try and keep this fun and entertaining so we can hold it for years to come. Totally voluntary and you can quit when ever you want. Also to join you must be part of a current clan be it a PC clan, Country team, skillers clan, or warring clan any kinda clan is accepted. For clan validation reasons you must link us to your clans Runehead and we must see you there if not...join a clan and come on in. If you are discharged from your clan for any reason u will be suspended until you find another clan. Basically to participate...be in a clan. That simple!

Now time for the Minigames we will run.

The BsK Minigame Olympics is a competition that occurs for 6 weeks every season of the year. This first one, the Summer one, has 8 events, 2 of which are tournaments. The events schedule is as follows:

Range minigame, 1 week

Castle wars, 1 week

Fist of Guthix, 1 week

Pest control, 1 week

Tears of Guthix, 1 week

Drop race, 1 week

You will notice that the events are different colours. This is because if the event is red, the Duel Tournament will be going on at the same time. If it is blue, the Four-in-a-row tournament will be going on at the same time. You will be doing both events.

The points layout is as follows:

Winner (1st) - 8 points

Second (2nd) - 7 points

Third (3rd) - 6 points

Fourth (4th) - 5 points

Fifth (5th) - 4 points

Sixth (6th) - 3 points

Seventh (7th) - 2 points

Last (8th) - 1 point.

Signups for the league ends on 23rd August Saturday at 11:59pm GMT (6:59pm EST). There is no limit to the amount of people that can sign up, but if there are too many people in one league, we may add divisions.

Each season lasts 6 weeks, with the 8 events described above. With the introduction of new minigames, these may be subject to change. You can only sign up at the start of a new season - if a season is going on, you cannot sign up until the start of the next season. If there is divisions, you will be placed in the bottom division when you sign up. The top 2 people are promoted in these divisions, and the bottom 2 relegated. The winner of the season/division will recieve a custom underbanner and possibly more. Tournaments are double points. If you fail to do an event, you will recieve 0 points, regardless of any reason given. The judges decision is final.

Now our forums are still undergoing some work but feel free to sign up there and please follow all forum instructions.

If you have any other questions please feel free to email me at [email protected], pm me here, or sign up to MGO and ask there.

Special thanks to jcfc for making the idea a reality

Omgausername

MGO creator

Jcfc

MGO Coordinator

---

We hope to see you all there. More information can be found on the MGO forums.

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.