Stronghold of Security - Descriptive Paragraph

The highlighted text below should be changed. A good example would be "all players can access this dungeon." I don't have official confirmation from a player that people who have combat levels higher than 126 can't enter, but it seems highly unlikely and quite ridiculous. Most likely the original writer was trying to emphasize the wide range of players that could enter(mainly everyone) and the paragraph wasn't changed with the update of the Summoning skill, which allows players to have combat levels higher than 126.

StrongholdSecurity.gif

-Runescape Addict --- Seven-time Writer for the Tip.It Times-

"Yes I have tricks in my pocket, I have things up my sleeve. But I am the opposite of a stage magician. He gives you the illusion that has the appearance of truth. I give you truth in the pleasant disguise of illusion." - The Glass Menagerie

DragonkinFF13Sig2copy.jpg

"This game isn't about graphics, it's about fun." - The Great Ortiz 9471

<> Dragon drops: Plateskirt(1), Half Shield(1) <>

Changed to

There is no requirement to enter, so all players have access to the Stronghold of Security.

Thanks a lot! :)

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.