Attack - 91

Hitpoints - 91

Strength - 90

Defence - 90

Range - 80

Mage - 85

Prayer - 75

Summoning - 70

I have 17m at my disposal to use towards a fire cape. That means I can spend a total or 17m on Sara brews/Range pots/armor/etc.

Do you think it'd be easier fr me to use Range all of the way through, or should I use guthans too? What about range weapons? Cry Bows vs. Rune C'bow?

dbeastsig2.gif

One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

At your levels you should do fine, watch alot of vids, familiarize yourself with the caves eg know where all possible safe spots are.

I personally like the rune c bow method, but if you have the crystals they're fine too, guthans isn't used as often as it was before, more common just to range through the whole thing.

I would use rune cbow with broad bolts, or crystal bow if you have it down to the 180k charge already. When I did it I used crystal bow, and I also brought karil bow for the jad fight. Karil bow is really fast and hits hard...can help tons.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Don't use Crystal Bow or Karil's Bow. It costs way to much in the end, and it isn't efficent. Just use Rune C Bow. About everything else...I dont know :-#

Two Crystal Bows or Karils Bow would be BETTER for him.. He has a higher defense level, and the caves go much faster and more efficient with Karils/Crystal.. Plus, Rune C'Bow is very slow, and has a short distance..

And spending that little extra can make or break a trip. It's cheaper to do one trip with Crystal/Karil's, than 2 with a Rune C'Bow..

~Zackdt

zackdt.png