Tai Bwo Mini Game

spudrow

So I finished Jungle Potion and I'm working on the minigame in order to cut Teak logs. I bought some trading sticks and paid 100 to get into the woodcutting area. When I walked up to the Teak tree and clicked it, a message popped up saying "You should help the villagers out first" or something like that. Is there a certain percentage I need to acquire first or what?

dracomagecopy.png

The best way to get trading sticks is to sell opals, jades and red topaz to the store there.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

The problem is that you just bought the trading sticks, meaning that your Tai Bwo Wannai Favor is 0%. An easy way to get your favor up is to kill jungle spiders near the anvil house. They don't poison you and each one gives you 3% favor I think. Get your favor to 10-15% and then you can cut trees all you want.

The problem is that you just bought the trading sticks, meaning that your Tai Bwo Wannai Favor is 0%. An easy way to get your favor up is to kill jungle spiders near the anvil house. They don't poison you and each one gives you 3% favor I think. Get your favor to 10-15% and then you can cut trees all you want.

problem is he has 10hp and wants to keep it at that

get a machete and cut the light jungle or medium for favor

foukouei.png