Mining gold

pureprayer

Um, you click on the rock I'm asuming, just like anywere else.

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.

Um, you click on the rock I'm assuming, just like anywere else.

Thats one way of putting it, you mine gold, tele fally, repeat unless your a mem, you can take the necklace which tell'ys you straight to the guild, most people also tend to craft a load of ess while walking.

I ment like banking and stuff, where to bank, if to teleport to fally...

Should have been more specific then.

If your a member the best method would be to use a necklace of skills to telport to directly to the crafting guild and then a ring of dueling to teleport to castle wars to bank.

If you don't have the money for the necklaces or have not completed legends quest to recharge them, then next best, I think, would be to teleport to your house in rimmington

Edit: The necklace he was refering to is the neckalce of skills which has 4 charges and can telport you directly to the crafting guild. It is dragonstone so I think it's about 40k? It needs to be recharged in the legends guild.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.

i just bought 10 neclaces of skills

when you use up the charges you can either sell them in the g.e. and buy charged ones or get a good freind to charge them for you.

Since you're a member, you should mine at the Brimhaven gold mine. You need a house in Brimhaven, and dueling rings. Teleport to your house, leave, and run northwest. There's a mine with 10 rocks and an ore that spawns on the ground. After you get a full load, teleport back to castle wars, bank, and repeat.