II Bows II - Bows4life27 - 75 FM pic up

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I get members again, after a prayer trip to Avs and I get a whip, I'll go camp horrors until I get a mask or five then I can afford some slayer gear :twss:

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

If I get members again, after a prayer trip to Avs and I get a whip, I'll go camp horrors until I get a mask or five then I can afford some slayer gear :twss:

Oh naise you silly noob. Btw, don't pray, you don't make as much profit, I can always advise tanking gear and I can loan some equipment if you ever need it. \'

matchboxtwentyf.jpg

Ii_Bows_Ii.png

Jump_GP is a fail merch clan.

Oh naise you silly noob. Btw, don't pray, you don't make as much profit, I can always advise tanking gear and I can loan some equipment if you ever need it. \'

I'm praying cause I'll be a poor noob when I become mem again :P I would've been tanking if I had the cash.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Guth, I can lown gear too. You could pay for gear with the money you'd spend on pots.

go bowsy go :)

~wolf

Meh, I know I'll profit so Idc really but if you have an armadyl armor piece, could I borrow it?

Lol Pac, you aren't p2p yet! :lol: ;)

So...It helps to be prepared :P

Alright, so finally, after 6 hours of waiting, the stupid Willow Tree from the "Enlightened Journey" quest grew, and gave me all the branches so I could finish the quest, which I did just about 5 minutes ago. I put an offer in the Grand Exchange for Gnome Goggles, which, by tomorrow I will have Aguste attach to my Bomber Cap so I look better, I'll post a picture of my outfit tomorrow. I'm currently 22K experience from level 67 Smithing, and should be level 70 By the end of Thursday (Thanksgiving.)

And a little side note, this was a quick question Rsw44 said to kick-start the chat -

"I wonder what this spooky item contains."

"Name that examine!"

Crik24 wittily responds with -

"My underwear."

I thought it was pretty funny. So yeah, there's your update as of 12:08 AM on Wednesday November 25th.

matchboxtwentyf.jpg

Ii_Bows_Ii.png

Jump_GP is a fail merch clan.

Alright, so finally, after 6 hours of waiting, the stupid Willow Tree from the "Enlightened Journey" quest grew, and gave me all the branches so I could finish the quest, which I did just about 5 minutes ago. I put an offer in the Grand Exchange for Gnome Goggles, which, by tomorrow I will have Aguste attach to my Bomber Cap so I look better, I'll post a picture of my outfit tomorrow. I'm currently 22K experience from level 67 Smithing, and should be level 70 By the end of Thursday (Thanksgiving.)

And a little side note, this was a quick question Rsw44 said to kick-start the chat -

"I wonder what this spooky item contains."

"Name that examine!"

Crik24 wittily responds with -

"My underwear."

I thought it was pretty funny. So yeah, there's your update as of 12:08 AM on Wednesday November 25th.

Don't get goggles.