Is gold mining worth it? (F2P)

LilWalta

Then you would do quite well, I remember I used to do it around 45, it wasn't that slow, the only problem would be finding a half decent world where there aren't alot of others, many ftpers aren't as courteous as to switch worlds when they see someone else already there.

Just a couple of things extra you might like to try.

a) If there is someone else in the guild then you can mine silver ore until you are out of step with them. ie while you bank they mine and when you return to mine they are on way to bank. You can use the silver to up your own crafting level.

B) Wear an air tiara and either craft your own runes or use world 16 and get 9 x assist on your way down to guild.

c) Bring some laws and waters with you and you can teleport back to Fally.

Well it all depends on:

1. Players at Crafting Guild. There can be a lot of competition on packed worlds.

2. How fast you can mine. Bring a Water/Air staff. Bring teleport runes and tele to Falador.

3. Gold is slower to mine then coal, and there are only 8 or so rocks at Crafting Guild.

In my opinion, 70+ Woodcutting is better money then Gold ore. But it still is a good money maker for F2Pers.

I am not sure about the figures, but at your level you should be able to yield over 100k per hour if you apply yourself.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg