Word letter game

onuasdad

This game is a very simple word game.

The first psoter says a word, then teh next poster has to find a word that starts with that letter, and the next poster has to define the word AND say a word that STARTS with the LAST LETTER of the word LAST posted. Very easy, but educational, and gives you what to do when you're bored.

I'll start now.

pie :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Death should not be taken as 'the end,' but a very effective way to cut down taxes.

1. a baked food having a filling of fruit, meat, pudding, etc., prepared in a pastry-lined pan or dish and often topped with a pastry crust: apple pie; meat pie.

2. a layer cake with a filling of custard, cream jelly, or the like: chocolate cream pie.

3. a total or whole that can be divided: They want a bigger part of the profit pie.

4. an activity or affair: He has his finger in the political pie too.

5. pizza.

elephant

• 7 years later...

A beast of a monster, capable of great acts of destruction. Unfortunately, not as cool as it sounds: most elephants are pacifists.

Tetrahedron

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

• 7 months later...

A character with many sides giving it the illusion of deep characterization, but in the end, they're still just 2 dimensional.

Notarial

When you withdraw multiple party hats from your bank in one inv slot.

Lemons

• 3 years later...

Above are the results of unscrambling game. Using the word generator and word unscrambler for the letters G A M E, we unscrambled the letters to create a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with Friends, and Text Twist. We found a total of 16 words by unscrambling the letters in game. Click these words to find out how many points they are worth, their definitions, and all the other words that can be made by unscrambling the letters from these words. If one or more words can be unscrambled with all the letters entered plus one new letter, then they will also be displayed.

I've never heard Lemons used like that before. Interesting! I love learning

I assume you used scrabble as the next word. So

Estrogen