Lvl atk to 60

Buggyman2

My atk is atm 48 and I'm trying to reach 60 so I can get my hands on my first dragon weapon.

I've checked the guide section of this forum and all guides I've seen are F2P and tell you to go to the Security Stronghold to either kill Minos, or flesh crawlers. So I decided to give it a try but my question is: Should i lvl my strength (thats currently 35 and I'm hitting 7 at max with my rune scimmy) so I hit harder and therefore getting faster exp. Or should i just keep on leveling atk.

I would like if someone could tips me about other combat leveling methods thats P2P as I'm a member. My combat stats are:

48 attack

35 strength

40 defence

43 hit points

Ok so I should get my strength to around 40+ or even more before going to 60. And where are the rock crabs, could check out the beastary but I'm to lacy :roll: .

Did you mean i should get some def also allbot, because I don't really understand that sentence.

Ok so I should get my strength to around 40+ or even more before going to 60. And where are the rock crabs, could check out the beastary but I'm to lacy :roll: .

Did you mean i should get some def also allbot, because I don't really understand that sentence.

I think he means that "You should definitely raise strength", it was just bad grammar there.

Anyway, unless you plan on being a pure or anything, get your Strength to about 45 First. That way, you will be hitting higher like you wanted. Then I would get to work on 60 Attack.

I shall post back when I find where the Rock Crabs are, but I think they are in Relleka.

EDIT: They are in Relleka:

City of Rellekka, Waterbirth Island, Sven the Helmsmen's Cave(Olaf's Quest)

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

You don't need any quest??? Just go north ov Cammy, to the Fremmy bit, ad you'll get near the rock crabs.

But.. i say get your strength to 50-55. Having 60 att with 45 strength will not give you the full benefits ov a dragon weapon. I was quite an even player, hence why i have almost same xp in att, def and str lol.

But yea.. do rock crabs, but get to 50 strength first!

3916.png

3917.png