Bathroom

My fuzzy cat Angus being annoying

Puppies

People constantly trying to dash my hopes :cry:

Me typing all this stuff

Random friends constantly being dumb [wagon]

Small sleep

Well, this is my first post on these forums, so I'm making it count :D

I haven't got much time to post much on it though, as I haven't really got much sleep since i started from 53, so I will just edit it later... I am accepting donations of Hunting Potions too, if you are willing to run down to the red chinchompas <3: :P From what i gathered from a skill calculator, I only need 43k chinchompas til 99. WOOT! \:D/ PARTY AT MY HOUSE WHEN I HIT 80!

Donators

None... Gee, thanks tip it :(

People who can go rot in hell for all i care.

Tristans Air

Golassee (greedy turk)

j00stie

Woute R (he was lighting fireplaces on my spot everytime i tried laying a trap. i asked him why, so he said "Sorry, its just fun.". so for the next hour, i proceeded to kill his chinchompas with the excuse that its fun.

Special Thanks to the following

Rammstein

Korn

Rage against the machine

The dudes who make hunter potions

People who buy red chinchompas

random idiots who amuse me with crappy insults :P

sad80eg0.png Thanks for supporting me, tip it... :(

Ace_Beam.png

Ace_beam.png

I will post updates every day at 1 AM.

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

oh god... seeing that insufficient 9% so far really woke me up... I have to get hunting pronto 24/7 if i wont to reach my goal in the stated time!!

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Wow, your going to try and get 75-99 in less then 15 days.. :shock: Why so eager? i'm going for 99 Firemaking (93/99) and i keep it to about a level a day. try and slow down, its not the end of the world if you don't get it time ::'

Credit to Dalek403 (Sam) for this Sig

runekidysig2.png

I don't know, I guess i just don't have much else to do, and it seems like an awesome challenge...That, and my membership runs out in 49 days. :P o yeah, and good luck on the firemaking, rune :thumbsup:

image.png image.png

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

You get an average of 798 chins per hour? :shock: Is that a typo?

Anyways, good luck with your goal. And don't worry about your percentage - it may look discouraging, but remember... the higher the level you have, the faster you will be catching them and the more you will get used to it. 90-99 always flew by for me when I stuck to a goal. ;)

well actually, it used to say 898, which was a typo :P

image.png image.png

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

my average has just taken an [wagon] kicking... its prob going to go down to like... 500s or 400s

image.png image.png

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

I don't know, I guess i just don't have much else to do, and it seems like an awesome challenge...That, and my membership runs out in 49 days. o yeah, and good luck on the firemaking, rune
Thanks ^^ gl anyway, if your very eager, i'm sure you'll get it :thumbsup:

Credit to Dalek403 (Sam) for this Sig

runekidysig2.png

Are you sure? I'm 99 Hunter and I can only get about 400 red chins an hour.

Yes, I am very sure. I use Hunter Potions and I usually find empty worlds to hunt in.

image.png image.png

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

ding :D 76

image.png image.png

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

Goodluck man :) Very nice goal, and you definatly can do it!!!

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

tyvm :D

image.png image.png

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

updated.

image.png image.png

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

...i dont get it :|

image.png image.png

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

well, i just hit 80...

image.png image.png

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

lol bump

image.png image.png

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

bump.. 81

image.png image.png

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

Good luck :)

sure is a goal to commit to but after having my 99 hunter after a year its well worth it :D

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

ty :D

and bUmP^

image.png image.png

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

update + bump

image.png image.png

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

Jagex pretty much killed my goal by muting me for something someone else did whilst my account was in there possession... :( next 3 days are void, as i cant stand playing while muted. I put in an appeal.

image.png image.png

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png