Terror Dogs slayer assigment :(

Dracula_Magic

I got assigned to kill terror dogs.I've done haunted mines but I need to know am I able to defeat Tarn and what am i supposed to use in his cave...(I can use guthans aswell but im so afraid)

My stats: 76 attack , 80 defence , 76 strength .

I need help and advices on what should i take with me...

zzZZ [- Glory From Beyond -]ZZzz

Dracula_Magic.gif

I just took a look at tip-it's guide and i didnt understand A THING tarnslairmap.gif

(This image belongs to tip-it)

That is what it looks like . First what do those letters A , B , C , D mean.. I dont know am i going from ground to top floor or from top to ground floor, i dont see the path clearly i dont know where it starts nether where it ends

Edit:

Also what is that chamber in northen side of map supposed to be. It looks like map is cut either broken on parts.this confuses me even more.

zzZZ [- Glory From Beyond -]ZZzz

Dracula_Magic.gif

I don't know if there's more than one guide for Tarn's lair on tip.it or what, but http://tip.it/runescape/?page=tarns_lair.htm has this map that only shows the path straight to Tarn:

tarnslairpath.gif

That same page also has another map that shows how the floors of the dungeon are laid on top of each other, if you prefer that:

edit-the interactive part of this map doesn't work on the forums, but mouse over the floor names on the tip.it guide linked above to see how the floors connect better

tarns_lair_bottom.png

This second map also has the path straight from the entrance to Tarn marked on it with a yellow line. One important thing that's not clearly labeled on the second map is the entrance. It's on the bottom floor.