Origin Game Two: Post Match talk

____

Long game, but NSW took it with 10 minutes left.

Late try by QLD (last minute :P) was better than nothing.

Lot of nice plays from both sides, can't complain though.

A decider makes the series all the better ;)

I'm thinking Johns made a big impact in the play, lot of moves down the middle and the high kicks.

Just enough the breakdown the QLD defence :(

Break from Bowen was nice, same with Slater - rather suprised NSW didn't cover them more, would've thought that they'd be aware of their danger if they got a break.

Anyhow, anything else. I misses a few plays in the first half so someone fill me in in the first 15 minutes or so aye :oops:

i missed the whole first half, but yeah, johns played really well in m opinion, did a lot of vital set ups :)

the try by queensland at the end kind of ruined the mood though, but meh, cant complain, we still won 8)

Rsn: snyper jr

I hope qld owns nsw next time... bet my friend 8 bucks they would win... also bet him 10 bucks alonso would get more points than raikonnen (however u spell it) in the f1 championship!

You may find that all nsw players die from a crazy fan with a machine gun :wink:

i missed the whole first half, but yeah, johns played really well in m opinion, did a lot of vital set ups :)

the try by queensland at the end kind of ruined the mood though, but meh, cant complain, we still won 8)

in the first half, johns was really lacking alot, he was really out of it, and that helped queensland in that half. Although in the second half, even I have to admit johns was awesome, QLD looked dead and tired, and couldnt do anything about john's kicking game. The decider should be good, but I think at Suncorp, its a tough ask for NSW to win with such a hostile crowd and they don't call it the cauldron for nothing.

Rsn: Scootenhaben

Combat: 82 ::: Skill Total: 1238

Current Goals: 71/80 Fletching, 51/50 Construction

I still got hope Qld will take out the series by crushing those girlie nsw'ers.

*Has a light bulb flash above head*

New South Wa(i)l'ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAR HAR HAR!!!!! :lol:

It was a good game but qld had nothing left for the 2nd half. Thank god we have bowen...

I always like a decider though, especially since i only live about 1km from where it will played so if we win there is always a fantastic atmosphere :D

seph54646lrlr.jpg