Speedpaint

unknowz

bohandsjk4.jpg

1 hour, study on strong ambient light

I'll let you find out what the chinese text means ;)

borderedsh0ai8uxj5.png

Thanks To:reddawn509, Hoopster211, JacobRyan, navyplaya, bigsword33, Ferahgo28, speedofsound, Goldwolflord, unknowz, GonAndGary and born2die

Nice job :) I think the right eye (her left, our right) is really great - nice job.

I personally think you could use a little more contrast in the piece. There's a lot more contrast in the hair, for example, than the shirt.. so I don't think it seems right.

But I guess it was a speedpainting so that's not really your main priority ;) But great job!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

It was intentional tho. I wanted to attract attention more to the face than the shirt.

borderedsh0ai8uxj5.png

Thanks To:reddawn509, Hoopster211, JacobRyan, navyplaya, bigsword33, Ferahgo28, speedofsound, Goldwolflord, unknowz, GonAndGary and born2die

Well I wanted to get an effect of someone standing in a white room with lots of light, that's why it's pretty bright.

borderedsh0ai8uxj5.png