A Picture of a Helicopter

kburts

Recently i went to Kanasaskis Country (in the Rockies) and i took some pictures and i thought this one looked cool!

[hide=The Piccy]img_0088.jpg[/hide]

This is kind of like the other end of it... but it was in a different picture... Theres poo in the barrel... Tehehe :roll:

[hide=Poo Barrel]img_0089.jpg[/hide]

I got another pretty cool picture, but its corrupt, so im going to re-download it from my camera

yoshimario.gif

Siggy updated (Aug 23, 2008 9:30 AM)

My Photobucket

TBH this is not a reat picture. Its blurry, and the centre of focus is in a dull position. Theres really bad light, and it conflicts really badly. It is obvious you zoomed in one P&S, which makes it blurry tons. And you spelt helicopter wrng. And the poo barrel?!?!?! MATURE PL0X.

lampost_sig_stark.png

TBH this is not a reat picture. Its blurry, and the centre of focus is in a dull position. Theres really bad light, and it conflicts really badly. It is obvious you zoomed in one P&S, which makes it blurry tons. And you spelt helicopter wrng. And the poo barrel?!?!?! MATURE PL0X.

At least the other guy gave me CONSTRUCTIVE critisim

yoshimario.gif

My Photobucket

You are what we call a Gallery Noob. That is constructive. Read it and you wil see what you idd wrong, and what you can improve on. At least know what your talking about before you flame someone.

lampost_sig_stark.png

You are what we call a Gallery Noob. That is constructive. Read it and you wil see what you idd wrong, and what you can improve on. At least know what your talking about before you flame someone.

MrShinyredplanet - Dude, get your head out of your own poo barrel and deflate that ego. No need to get on your high horse and call him a gallery noob. The way you gave the critique, whilst I do admit is constructive criticism, it's very easy to not take it as such.

The photos seem a bit average. I'm no photo buff, but with the first one perhaps cropping the picture to focus on the plane might be a good idea. As I said, I have no clue about cameras and effects so I'm not much help. Just wanted to yell at shinyred.

Just wanted to yell at shinyred.

Must've got a lot off your chest :lol: . But you, I was a bit harsh. My bad...

lampost_sig_stark.png

Just wanted to yell at shinyred.

Must've got a lot off your chest :lol: . But you, I was a bit harsh. My bad...

I didn't quite say you were harsh. Just the way you said it as if you were a part of an elite graphics squad from a supertalented graphics board pissed me off. "You are what WE like to call a graphics noob," Jesus christ.

jesus christ is right, were working are donkeys off trying to make the gallery big again and you two start going at it :lol: some community that is. im half kidding dont drag me into this btw :roll: shiny i seem to remember all three of us being just as nooby when we first started at the gallery, its natural for us to like nice guy critisicm over not so nice guy.

anyways on topic, the pics, are what are considered more of a snapshot then actual photography, dont worry its easy to fix, theres a good guide around here about what makes a photo "photography" check the database of guides in the sticky.

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

just to throw it out there, you should fool around with your photos with words, borders, burning and other cool effects, i spent 10 minutes slapping things on it and i got:

chopperet1.png

just throwing it out there, goodluck :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

just to throw it out there, you should fool around with your photos with words, borders, burning and other cool effects, i spent 10 minutes slapping things on it and i got:

chopperet1.png

just throwing it out there, goodluck :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

wow!! thanks, mabe ill try making that my signature (instead of the one im using now: yoshimario.gif

ooh ya! and thats what burning does... lol

yoshimario.gif

My Photobucket