Old Range Staker/Pure Needs Advice.

LawrenceHoward

Well, after getting a little bored on my main, i've decided to start playing on my old staker/pker whose name is Nub With Bow.

His funds are extremely limited right now, but I just have a few questions on what to do next, plan on getting to low member crater (68 combat).

He is 58 combat at the moment.

nubsstatshs6.jpg

F2P at the moment, but depending on how I feel about raising him up P2P will come.

Thanks, any advice is needed please. =P~

"To all you youngsters reading this, if you are under 25 STOP PLAYING THIS GAME RIGHT NOW. Life is to short and you are only that young once. Trust me when i say this, take advantage of the girls now. Once they are 25+ and have been around a few times they arnt dumb anymore, the fun is all over."

--BAHAHAHAHAHAH.

well the way i see it lvl up ur def a bit sure your a pure but even a little bit of def is ok. IF your gonna be a p2p, lvl up ur mage to 70 and do d.t if you can, or another step is get 85 range, 60+ attack, mabye a few extra prayer lvls, and str up to 65( this is my point of view) or as much as u want it to be as long as its under the low lvl crater. Hope this will help u.

Coolman1053.png

Would you kindly give me your phat? (if you know this phrase, good job! if not... well....*stab*)

Well first of all, in p2p the low crater cuts off at 67, not 68. That extra level would be disastrous.

I suggest you get 60 attack for the dragon dagger. That'll put you at 59 combat with hitpoints.

You'll have to decide whether or not to do DT because it'll get you prayer. In p2p I think prayer is a good thing because you're using dragon weapons worth 30/100k. But, if you plan on being range/mage only, then go for this:

60 attack

63 strength

3 defence

13 prayer

85 range

82 magic

~80 hitpoints

63 combat

If you wanted to use melee, you would go for this:

60 attack

77 strength

3 defence

31 prayer

82 range

82 magic

~82 hitpoints

You would want to maximize strength while keeping 66 or low 67 combat.

2496 Completionist

Thanks guys, both of your inputs are appreciated.

I definitely want to stay range/mage, and at this point with my funds lacking this much I doubt 82 magic is within my grasp. 70 sounds good for now.

Range leveling will continue to happen, here are the stats i've been thinking of getting:

60 Attack

65 Strength

5 Defence (or 3, don't really know or care at this point)

85+ Range

?? Hits (doesn't really matter to me right now tbh)

44 Prayer (still thinking this one through, basically 44 prayer will get me 6 combat levels)

If I do all this at 78 hits I should be an estimated 67 combat.

But that's why I think prayer is dangerous, because i would like to be 65 combat so i have room to grow and still be in the low crater.

More advice please! :)

"To all you youngsters reading this, if you are under 25 STOP PLAYING THIS GAME RIGHT NOW. Life is to short and you are only that young once. Trust me when i say this, take advantage of the girls now. Once they are 25+ and have been around a few times they arnt dumb anymore, the fun is all over."

--BAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Thanks guys, both of your inputs are appreciated.

I definitely want to stay range/mage, and at this point with my funds lacking this much I doubt 82 magic is within my grasp. 70 sounds good for now.

Range leveling will continue to happen, here are the stats i've been thinking of getting:

60 Attack

65 Strength

5 Defence (or 3, don't really know or care at this point)

85+ Range

?? Hits (doesn't really matter to me right now tbh)

44 Prayer (still thinking this one through, basically 44 prayer will get me 6 combat levels)

If I do all this at 78 hits I should be an estimated 67 combat.

But that's why I think prayer is dangerous, because i would like to be 65 combat so i have room to grow and still be in the low crater.

More advice please! :)

If truly plan on being range/mage, then 60 Attack and 65 Strength isn't necessary. By leaving your Attack and Strength at what there are now and keeping your current goals (staying at 3 Defence), you'll be at 67 combat; the gain of 2 Ranged levels would put you at 68 combat. Of course, you could just lower our Range level goal to 80, with approximately 76 HP would put you at 64 combat and give you even more time to grow. Either way, you should get prayer, it's one of the many necessities in P2P PKing, and I doubt you'd last too long without it.

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

^^ Thanks to the person above me, but about the 80 range, it's already too late for that, seeing as I have 82 ranged.

I'm thinking of leaving my range where it is for now and getting prayer, we'll see.

Always more time to level :)

More advice is still needed please, thanks to those who posted :D

--BAHAHAHAHAHAH.

• 1 month later...

Well guys, it's been awhile.

I've been busy with school and work and the gym haven't had much time to play.

I start my firefighting training soon, and don't have as much time as I used to.

But my stats have gone up nonetheless,

My prayer is now 44, and my range is now 83.

I've got the backpack, oh and 69 mage :)

What should I do now..? #-o

--BAHAHAHAHAHAH.