anonymous noob bh question

Hellisback0

If u kill somebody, and dont leave b4 and u get the pen, u dont pick anything up -but u have pickup penalty (not the cant leave penalty)- can you leave, restock food, and come back and get the cant leave penalty, pickin up the [cabbage]?

1nstant_Str.png

F2P BH FTW

TOTAL EARNINGS FROM F2P BH- 11.3m(not counting food munnies :3)

If u kill somebody, and dont leave b4 and u get the pen, u dont pick anything up -but u have pickup penalty (not the cant leave penalty)- can you leave, restock food, and come back and get the cant leave penalty, pickin up the [cabbage]?
if u leave tht drop wont be there no more bcuz someone will have already cme and took wat u didnt grab

A slaYer KiD.png

Effigies: 5

draconic visage: 1

thats incorrect. items above 3k cannot be taken by anybody or dropped, unless somebody is killed, and the person who pked that person can pick up all of the items he/she had

1nstant_Str.png

F2P BH FTW

thats incorrect. items above 3k cannot be taken by anybody or dropped, unless somebody is killed, and the person who pked that person can pick up all of the items he/she had
yah i kno the items below 3k will stay and the other items will disapear

A slaYer KiD.png

congrats for knowing that. anybody know the answer to my question ? =/

1nstant_Str.png

F2P BH FTW

congrats for knowing that. anybody know the answer to my question ? =/

i just answerd ur question u cant leave and come bak bcuz the items over 3k will have disappeared and the items under 3k will either be takin or also have disappeared...

A slaYer KiD.png

Yes, as long as you don't pick anything up from your rogue kill you can leave the crater, restock and go back and pick up your kill. You'll have 2mins before the items disappear though.

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]