My new sig

kaosmerchant

I think it's a bit too simple. I mean, it's just white space with a C4D and some text with a shadow effect. Don't get me wrong, something like that can work if the composition or another aspect of the signature is absolutely great, but to be honest I don't think that's the case here.

I think the concept of a grey C4D and black text on a plain white background has potential, but this particular sig would need a lot of reworking.

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

^Meh wrote this before I saw Jopies post.

Indeed simple.

So let me guess? You added a C4D, made some lightning/erased some parts to give it a lightning effect, added a text with shadows. Sorry we can't really C/c this as it's way too simple. I think this nearly goes under ripping too as you barely did anything. If something I would consider this one as a WIP.

igsig.png

Yes, another point, isn't there a rule that says that art you post has to be at least 50% your own work? This certainly isn't, unless you are the original creator of the C4D and the designer of the font, which I'm pretty sure you aren't.

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

Alright. Yeah you guys are completely right about everything you've said. It was very late when I made this - I'll have to give it some more work. I need to get some creative juices flowing :P

thanks for the feedback

-Kaosmerchant

sig1.gif

Send me a PM if you'd like any style of sig done - I'd be glad to help you out.