Question on Prayer Books

50CENT

Hey all,

I've a quick question regarding Prayer books. After I completed the Horror of the Deep quest, I inadvertently chose the sara book. I really want a zammy prayer book right now so do I have to complete my current sara damaged book to get a zammy damaged book from Jossik?

And if I do have to complete the sara book to get a zammy book, is it possible to buy all the pages of the sara, then dismantle it after I've gotten the zammy damaged book?

Thanks for all help

Hey all,

I've a quick question regarding Prayer books. After I completed the Horror of the Deep quest, I inadvertently chose the sara book. I really want a zammy prayer book right now so do I have to complete my current sara damaged book to get a zammy damaged book from Jossik?

And if I do have to complete the sara book to get a zammy book, is it possible to buy all the pages of the sara, then dismantle it after I've gotten the zammy damaged book?

Thanks for all help

i know for sure that you need to make the sara book before you can get another book from jossik.

and i don't think you can take the pages out of the book after you've put them in.

I don't know if this works,but you could drop your current book and then get a new one.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence