80... 83... 85!

I got 85 slayer today! Here's the vid I took of me getting 85 slayer through using a lamp that I got in Lumbridge. I admit the video is very boring and just shows me getting 85 slayer but I didn't feel like editing the video via Windows Movie Maker or w/e I have on my computer.

Sorry, I forgot to take a picture of it, I was too excited lol. It took me a week to get from 83 slayer to 85 slayer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a2ZYeXPIyc

I'm sorry but how do I post videos up on tip.it w/o using it's URL and having the actual video on the forum? Thanks to anyone that can answer the question.

Tyr4ntdrag0n.png

Dragon boots:103

85 Slayer achieved on 8/25/08

Abyssal Whip Drops: 16

God Wars Dungeon: 2x Zammy hilt, 3x god shards 2x bandos boots

DKS: 1x Dragon axe

Way ahead of you lol. However, I don't think you can get 2-3 whips every hour...
nah its possible i kno someone tht got 3 whips and a d med in his first hour of 85 slayer just wear a ring of wealth but if u stay for 2 long then it wont work bcuz if u stay in 1 place it put a penilty and it's to complicated

A slaYer KiD.png

Effigies: 5

draconic visage: 1

Way ahead of you lol. However, I don't think you can get 2-3 whips every hour...
nah its possible i kno someone tht got 3 whips and a d med in his first hour of 85 slayer just wear a ring of wealth but if u stay for 2 long then it wont work bcuz if u stay in 1 place it put a penilty and it's to complicated

And I say you are trashtalking and you should use dots and commas, maybe people will understand then.

Congrats, awesome achievement! What's your next goal?

2j3qh46.jpg

My next goal is 99 strength along with 99 hp probably at the same time, strength is 91, getting close to 92 and my hp is 95 so I'm not sure if they are going to get to 99 at about the same time.

I'm also looking to get 90 slayer.

Tyr4ntdrag0n.png

Dragon boots:103

85 Slayer achieved on 8/25/08

Abyssal Whip Drops: 16

God Wars Dungeon: 2x Zammy hilt, 3x god shards 2x bandos boots

DKS: 1x Dragon axe