ok, I am 90 combat and my skills are:

70 attack

78 strenght

70 defence

67 range

50 prayer

57 magic

74 health

Any advice on what I should do? I'm planning on training my strenght to mid/high 80's and my range to at least 75. I have about 3 mil to spend, but since im f2p and I already have full rune I don't think I have to worry about spending it. Thx for the help guys.

Edit: Woot 78 str!!

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

woot.

You are one with the matrix.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Petry Amwose if you ask me.

if you were gonna do range/2h you would need atleast 90 range i would stick with melle unless you have a lot of time to get 90+ range, dont get anymore pray levels 44 is enough in f2p. im not sure how good 70 att and 80 str is at around 90 cb. i pesonally got koed by a ranger with 75 range and 86 str at 80 cb so its posible to have low range but 90 cb you will have a lot harder players than a 81 with 55 defe(me)it was a 26 ko so sthu =p

Bad_Eulogy.png

• 2 weeks later...
in a way our stats are similiar but mine are higher, go into the graveyard kills and have a look at some of my kills under f2p bh mid crater 2m+

lmao i love it;

anyways, buddy your stats man, don't even try range 2h tbh, takes too long; train strength to around 85 and you can own if your good at pking.

because my stats sucks too

84 range 72 str 77 cb,i get tons of kills; stats are one thing, skills are another

Prun.png Apple_Tank.png