WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Ly7

It's called lag mister wtf. It happens. This is a server lagg, when it doesn't load the correct name. Just switch to another weapon/wield a weapon. :wall: #-o :roll:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Sorry buddy, there is already a thread on this, located here: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=757739 . Also, please don't use so many exclamation and question marks in your thread title.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Sorry buddy, there is already a thread on this, located here: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=757739 . Also, please don't use so many exclamation and question marks in your thread title.

As he said, there is already a thread on this topic. It's always a good idea to make a topic title that explains the content of the topic post, by the way. :)

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?