hard slayer assinment

stealshot

i just got a hard slyer assinment. i have to kill kalphites. i am only lvl 53. my combat stats are lvl 34 att 22str 30 def 40 range and 58 mage. is there any way i could kill these with my stats. is there a safe spot i could mage them from or should i get a new assinment. if u take to them to look pls add some advice.

stealshot.png

stealshot.png

There are level 28 kalphite workers. First thing you see when you enter the kalphite lair is a big alcove full of them and nothing else. Have fun.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

thank you. when i looked at the beastry guide it said they were lvl 141. but thatnk you.

Guardians are 141, soldiers are something like 90, and the queen is 333. All different monsters.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

I had the same problem, it actually took a few days until i had teh b4lls to go into the lair. I thought, OMG I GOTTA KILL THE KALPHITE QUEEN 27 TIMES OMFGOMFGOMFOMFOMG. lol just kill the lvl 28s they pretty easy once you get in. Don't forget your ropes!

I2_A_V_E_I2.png

I2_A%20V%20E%20I2.png

99 Strength Achieved 26/9/08. L0L in 3 years I've made 7m. In the past 2 days I've made 7.2m on top of that thanks to Bounty Hunter. So why play for 3 years when you can do that?