when to buy the zgs?

edard

because of all of the current dropping in the price i am now finally able to afford one. all i need to do is sell my natures and i will have enough for one. so i was wondering how long should i wait to buy one? it needs to drop atleast another 1M so i can afford it. i have all the things i need to raise another 3M in around 2 days so its not like im gonna have 0 money. so should i wait until tomarrow or when ever it drops another 1M or should i wait longer?

Bad_Eulogy.png

The MOMENT it rises, buy one, seriously. Items dont drop 6m, rise even the slightest, and drop again.

see the graph of the dfs? it raised 1M in 1 day 2 times at and not in 2 consecutive days. so im not sure about the advice

Bad_Eulogy.png

Yeah lol, just looked at the graph.

But the godswords have been on a steady drop for at least 2 weeks, if you want wait 2-3 days after it rises, then buy it.

If i were you, i'd get a BGS. Same weapon, different spec...Besides, zammys spec is only good for PVP, but bandos is good for fighting boss monsters.

If i were you, i'd get a BGS. Same weapon, different spec...Besides, zammys spec is only good for PVP, but bandos is good for fighting boss monsters.

i dont boss hunt =/ im only gonna use it for cws and the gs is really only useful in a handful of places and im not going to anyof those

Bad_Eulogy.png