time for new games

Crim_nimora

i agree, i love chess and other board games, i also think that you should be able to stake, i mean what would be better than being able to wager a rune b-axe on a game of chess *sighs* that would be great 8)

Horus was weak, Abbadon was a fool, but I Karkan, chosen of the chaos gods, shall conquer Terra, I shall kill the false emperor. Under my blood stained banner, chaos shall rule the universe

ya, they should put in card games, i mean what would be better than gambling, also it was there in the medeivil times, so its not farfetched

Horus was weak, Abbadon was a fool, but I Karkan, chosen of the chaos gods, shall conquer Terra, I shall kill the false emperor. Under my blood stained banner, chaos shall rule the universe

ya, they should put in card games, i mean what would be better than gambling, also it was there in the medeivil times, so its not farfetched

JAGeX will always be hesitant to add any sort of gambling to RS, and they should be.

lpinkus

ooooh, maybe they could add war games, like ancient battles, it would be great, then every 2 weeks or so there would be a tourny of all the games ever, and the winner gets a mystery prize, one thats good, not like what the MoM gives you, it should be like a treasure trail item, and the more ppl that are in the tourny would increase the value of the item, like if there was 10 ppl, then it might be black full (t) but if there was like 1000 then the prize might be like piece of god armor, or something along those lines, lol, sry, i went off topic again

runescape promised the introduction of chess and other games I happen to be a chess master and would very much like to se these games come into the game i have sent in a suggestion that its time please join me

They said they would add new games if the current ones were popular and lots of people used them. Not many people goto the game room so why add more games? I'd personally rather see them update the real game, Runescape, rather than add in other conventional games.

it might happen they do support alcholic beverages As do we all

The average player age is between 14 and 16, so I'd hope "we all" doesn't apply to Runescape. I'm over 21, but I don't drink much in real life or Runescape :)

lpinkus

runescape promised the introduction of chess and other games I happen to be a chess master and would very much like to se these games come into the game i have sent in a suggestion that its time please join me

They said they would add new games if the current ones were popular and lots of people used them. Not many people goto the game room so why add more games? I'd personally rather see them update the real game, Runescape, rather than add in other conventional games.

The game room is p2p. I know p2pers have better things to do than play games. A example is training. After all p2p does have more skills. I promise you if it was f2p these rooms would be packed.

which is what wagers should be added giveing people a motive to actually play

Plus its imaginary items we would be gambling, and if an impressionable young youth needs a bit of diversity to help their natural development. gambling is a real world issue which these younger players need to learn how to deal with when it isnt fake money.

after all if you pump the children of today with rainbows and smiles, and send them into the real world they wont do well

lol,i gambled when i was 7, i dont think that is the problem, its that with out the gambling no one will play, and no one wants to stake anyway, rrrrrrr

it depends on ur point of view it like eating plasic, stupid but not dangrous(unless u are really really thick/unlucky)

Comparing gambling to eating plastic. Riiiiight. Gambling is less dangerous to your health, but it tastes better.

lpinkus

I agree. I also think they should add a RS version of Candyland! Because that game rocks :lol: I've always wanted to play a game in Burthorpe to just relax from some heavy duty p2p stuff, but no one's ever there, and this could probably help.