~: Lock Please :~

BlueThug

Solution number 2, delete it. Too little people play rsc now...It's mostly just macroers anyway. So getting rid of it would make the runescape world better :)

Domovoi123-Level 80 f2p

Noxious 0ne-Level 46 f2p

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like i said earlier...RSC isnt even runescape...people only pay it to test out their pures...im sorry if ur not in that 99.99999% of pkers...but if this makes u feel any better...they did do a giant ban like a couple months ago...like 5k RSC players banned...dont matter much though since people can auto back to those stats anywayz

RSC IS Runescape and is the mother of RS2, only a n00b wouldnt know that because you probably started on RS2. As for the pkers they use macroing to get unfair stats and then using auto catch to ensure a kill, I highly doubt that they BUY MEMBERS to test a pure that they could test on FREE. Also get your information right the last ban was of 3000 people and that was in 2004 :roll: .

or...not? ive been playing since there was 2 servers...my first character was Gogeta20000...i was not an original...but i played well b4 rune came out...and as to the ban...so what if i exagerate a little...u think people have every stat in their head? im sorry if i have a life and you dont...either that...or u looked it up on the RSC news section :roll:

umm most of the hacks should work on rs2 so it doesnt really bother anyone that people test then use them, only once then report them then tell a load a people about it. and amazing 10000 ppl got band and some 4 ppl got their stats up yay :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

like i said earlier...RSC isnt even runescape...people only pay it to test out their pures...im sorry if ur not in that 99.99999% of pkers...but if this makes u feel any better...they did do a giant ban like a couple months ago...like 5k RSC players banned...dont matter much though since people can auto back to those stats anywayz

RSC IS Runescape and is the mother of RS2, only a n00b wouldnt know that because you probably started on RS2. As for the pkers they use macroing to get unfair stats and then using auto catch to ensure a kill, I highly doubt that they BUY MEMBERS to test a pure that they could test on FREE. Also get your information right the last ban was of 3000 people and that was in 2004 :roll: .

or...not? ive been playing since there was 2 servers...my first character was Gogeta20000...i was not an original...but i played well b4 rune came out...and as to the ban...so what if i exagerate a little...u think people have every stat in their head? im sorry if i have a life and you dont...either that...or u looked it up on the RSC news section :roll:

riiight, i dont have a life cause i can read a post... its the only update on RSC and since i play RSC its the only thing i see when i go to log in, grow up :roll:

most ppl dont play rsc cos they think it boring and it is, but its like saying blow up the empire state building/big ben/effial tower/any other land mark u can think of, its a peice of history it should be presever not hacked (most hackers cant make money or can but cant be asked. they dont want to be caught so they go for the unprotected worlds) i think that rsc should be closed down from training and should become like a living musem or something so that ppl can see the history they missed, not a pool of hackers circleing outdated softwear

if you think about it, all Jagex needs to do is ban the people that use autos.

If only it were that simple. Not only are some cheating methods nearly undetectable, these characters can be created and back to what they were before in a day's time.

To every character banned another 2 seemingly appear.

then what do we do the only thing we can do is simply force ppl to stop cheating by offering a all purpose soltion a download that when u have cheated and are found ur cpu regiseter u can bot use the download any more, and to reboot for that seem a bit strange in the head

if you think about it, all Jagex needs to do is ban the people that use autos.

If only it were that simple. Not only are some cheating methods nearly undetectable, these characters can be created and back to what they were before in a day's time.

To every character banned another 2 seemingly appear.

sad but true, maybe if they stopped letting people create accounts for a while and then sift out the macroers it would clean up the system a little bit, good point.

since no one has repied to anything i have said i take it no one can contend with the ideas. i there fore can assume that i am so smart

cos im simply the best, im better than all the rest.

im simply the best

(sung to your simply the best by tina turner (change 'your' to 'im'))

archimage_a Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:02 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

then what do we do the only thing we can do is simply force ppl to stop cheating by offering a all purpose soltion a download that when u have cheated and are found ur cpu regiseter u can not use the download any more, and to reboot for that seem a bit strange in the head

most ppl dont play rsc cos they think it boring and it is, but its like saying blow up the empire state building/big ben/effial tower/any other land mark u can think of, its a peice of history it should be presever not hacked (most hackers cant make money or can but cant be asked. they dont want to be caught so they go for the unprotected worlds) i think that rsc should be closed down from training and should become like a living musem or something so that ppl can see the history they missed, not a pool of hackers circleing outdated softwear

umm most of the hacks should work on rs2 so it doesnt really bother anyone that people test then use them, only once then report them then tell a load a people about it. and amazing 10000 ppl got band and some 4 ppl got their stats up yay

since no one has repied to anything i have said i take it no one can contend with the ideas. i there fore can assume that i am so smart

cos im simply the best, im better than all the rest.

im simply the best

(sung to your simply the best by tina turner (change 'your' to 'im'))

archimage_a Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:02 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

then what do we do the only thing we can do is simply force ppl to stop cheating by offering a all purpose soltion a download that when u have cheated and are found ur cpu regiseter u can not use the download any more, and to reboot for that seem a bit strange in the head

umm most of the hacks should work on rs2 so it doesnt really bother anyone that people test then use them, only once then report them then tell a load a people about it. and amazing 10000 ppl got band and some 4 ppl got their stats up yay

sorry, i couldnt understand what you wrote :lol: , i think that could work but i doubt that jagex would put in the time to pull that off.

Actually, i have no idea why macroers love to macro so much that they would rather macro on an outdated game than to experience the new fun in an updated game. Since they love to waste time on such things, let them be. I doubt anyone would respect a high level player in RSC any higher than a newbie player in RS2.

One best way to stop macroing, introduce random events in RSC to mess up macro programmes :lol:

Username: s8912687h

Private message me in game for any trades.

riiight, i dont have a life cause i can read a post... its the only update on RSC and since i play RSC its the only thing i see when i go to log in, grow up :roll:

thats y i said "either that or u looked it up on news section"...meaning if u memorized the exact times/people banned, that u wouldn't have had a life...maybe u cant read after all :wink:

rsc macroers are incredibly easy to detect though due to the fact that they are so comfortable and arent that afriad of jagex discovering them

so ultimately if jagex took maybe 3 days they would find 90% of them easily due to the fact that they macro nonstop. if they cracked down hard for 3 random days everymonth people would actual think they may get caught and at least cut down on the macroing a tad.

rsc macroers are incredibly easy to detect though due to the fact that they are so comfortable and arent that afriad of jagex discovering them

so ultimately if jagex took maybe 3 days they would find 90% of them easily due to the fact that they macro nonstop. if they cracked down hard for 3 random days everymonth people would actual think they may get caught and at least cut down on the macroing a tad.

your exactly right, just today i went to train and was pushed out by a lvl 72, he simply said, "time to auto." After that it was to hard to compete.

Its really sad how far RSC has fallen. JAGeX needs to save this one :cry:

listen dude...i never meant to get into an arguement with you

and i do agree that macroing should stop...

but my point is that it's not going to stop...and doubt R/S team barely cares anymore...they might do a cleanup here and there...but it's over man...im sorry

Its really sad how far RSC has fallen. JAGeX needs to save this one :cry:

listen dude...i never meant to get into an arguement with you

and i do agree that macroing should stop...

but my point is that it's not going to stop...and doubt R/S team barely cares anymore...they might do a cleanup here and there...but it's over man...im sorry

i agree that they dont care and thats why they need to take action by either fixing it or deleting it. As bad as I dont want that to happen if it needs to be done than it should be because not only is it experimenting in macroing but could and will most likely lead to breaks in the RS2 script.

thats y i said "either that or u looked it up on news section"...meaning if u memorized the exact times/people banned, that u wouldn't have had a life...maybe u cant read after all :wink:

ahh, touche :wink:

RS2 is already being macroed

friend of mine tested out a script and it worked fine on RS2...

but...since this is the main game...they will be more attentive towards RS2 macroing

thats disturbing cause eventually both will fall

I say number 2

kill it

to the point, what about it spreading to RS2. If they took the time to clean it up they would become more educated as far as the programs that the macroers use. Solution 1 opens the option of future defenses.

magekillr wrote:

BlueThug wrote:

magekillr wrote:

BlueThug wrote:

magekillr wrote:

RSC IS Runescape and is the mother of RS2, only a n00b wouldnt know that because you probably started on RS2. As for the pkers they use macroing to get unfair stats and then using auto catch to ensure a kill, I highly doubt that they BUY MEMBERS to test a pure that they could test on FREE. Also get your information right the last ban was of 3000 people and that was in 2004 .

or...not? ive been playing since there was 2 servers...my first character was Gogeta20000...i was not an original...but i played well b4 rune came out...and as to the ban...so what if i exagerate a little...u think people have every stat in their head? im sorry if i have a life and you dont...either that...or u looked it up on the RSC news section

riiight, i dont have a life cause i can read a post... its the only update on RSC and since i play RSC its the only thing i see when i go to log in, grow up

thats y i said "either that or u looked it up on news section"...meaning if u memorized the exact times/people banned, that u wouldn't have had a life...maybe u cant read after all

lol wow thats gone far

either way you 2 can argue in quotes for years and it wont make JAGeX care about anything other than money

if only it could.....I would have done great, odd, and terrible things.

but hey knock yourselves out

how far will this quote go....nobody knows