~: Lock Please :~

BlueThug

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think a new idea is needed so that macros can train on certain worlds while everyone else can train freely, making the balance of power more equal.

most macro so they can sell the acount to noobs for some odd amount of money before getting banned

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

i think a new idea is needed so that macros can train on certain worlds while everyone else can train freely, making the balance of power more equal.

That would just encourage cheating even more.

i think RSC is falling because well:

1) the graphics are HORRIBLE.

2) RS2 is 100 times better, who would play RSC?

3) if RSC is falling, let it fall and die. R.I.P.

Sup noobs.

i say leave it alone cos we cant stop it...

unless jagex shuts down both and face it thats not likely

even though I play RSC i would rather they delete it to eliminate cheating. RS2 isn't that bad.

They could transform it into a prison, people in Rs2, instead of being banned for like 3 days would be banned for a much longer time and when logged in they would be redirected into RsC with the autoers. Just an idea like that, it's better than simply shuting it down.

2480+ total

They could transform it into a prison, people in Rs2, instead of being banned for like 3 days would be banned for a much longer time and when logged in they would be redirected into RsC with the autoers. Just an idea like that, it's better than simply shuting it down.

..., that would just encourage people to cheat. Not really the JAGeX way I think.

if all marcoers were deleted the rsc population would drop to the near 100's

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

if all marcoers were deleted the rsc population would drop to the near 100's

but at least the game would be fair riiight. A clean game with little amounts of people would be better than a polluted, contaminated game.

I think they should just sell it to someone who wants it. Deleting it is stupid, people play it and it is still possible to make money from it if they bothered cleaning it up. I would have played it if there weren't so many autoers on it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who felt that way.

Selling it to someone who wants to run it can allow rsc to flourish again. They can have mods and ways to make sure autoers aren't running around, such as by having adding random events or another idea that I havent' thought of doing.

I think they should just sell it to someone who wants it. Deleting it is stupid, people play it and it is still possible to make money from it if they bothered cleaning it up. I would have played it if there weren't so many autoers on it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who felt that way.

Selling it to someone who wants to run it can allow rsc to flourish again. They can have mods and ways to make sure autoers aren't running around, such as by having adding random events or another idea that I havent' thought of doing.

great thoughts, that would be more logical. Im going to add it to the solutions as Solution 3. 8)

im glad there is macroers in RSC, less to deal with in the real world of Runescape.

:D

How glad will you be when they come to RS2? :?

thats why we let them stay on RSC...

when their done on RSC they'll move on. With 99 in every stat they'll be bored and move to RS2. That's the last thing ill say on as far as talking back and forth with you cause i dont want another arguement to thread on my topic. :roll:

im glad there is macroers in RSC, less to deal with in the real world of Runescape.

:D

How glad will you be when they come to RS2? :?

thats why we let them stay on RSC...

when their done on RSC they'll move on. With 99 in every stat they'll be bored and move to RS2. That's the last thing ill say on as far as talking back and forth with you cause i dont want another arguement to thread on my topic. :roll:

(Not trying to make an arguement here, just wanna post a counter opinion :P)

The people who auto usually aren't the people who make the bots and such. Even if they were, the reason for creating bots and autos is not to get uber 1337 stats (why would it be on a game that's dead?) but to advance one's scripting language. Because RS is made in Java, it's a mouth watering challenge for those who learn java to work on.

I'm not trying to make autoing sound any better this way, but it's probably the main motive.

The real innovaters though are already challenging rs2's advance java system. To me, that seems more challenging.