White berserker helm

puurbelg

Hi, i would like to have a white berserker helm, and i read that you can get that by using a scroll on it. but the problem is i don't get a f**k from summoning, don't ask me why. and i got to lvl 35 by tears of guthix and exp lambs. now, what kidn and how much scroll should i use on it to make it white?

Thanks

~koele

koelegast.png

Koelegast.png

108 cmb-1550+ total lvl-barrower 4 life-dutch

any kind.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Hi, i would like to have a white berserker helm, and i read that you can get that by using a scroll on it. but the problem is i don't get a f**k from summoning, don't ask me why. and i got to lvl 35 by tears of guthix and exp lambs. now, what kidn and how much scroll should i use on it to make it white?

Thanks

~koele

Just read the summoning guide for the helmet scroll storing, 10x faster than posting this.

If you don't get summoning, read this guide and the knowledge base.

To get a white helm of neitiznot, talk to pikkupstix at the summoning shop in Taverly. He will be able to enchant your helm, and you can put scrolls in it after that.

When you're fighting in a multicombat area, and you have a familiar with a fighting special attack out, you can put the corresponding scrolls in the helmet, which makes the scroll be used randomly. Not all that useful and not worth the hassle in my opinion, but I may be wrong.

Off topic: Yay 1000th post 8-)

2dvjurb.png