Agility

Crim_nimora

go to f2p and then give away all ur money to noobs and quit

talk about creative

Hmm yes since he seems to want everything to his liking, I guess this game will never be the way he wants it. I'd say Archimages suggestion works well for the both of us, and keeps Crim off these forums. Its a win-win situation :)

i agree 100% with the last statement

Carlos74 Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:06 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

archimage_a wrote:

go to f2p and then give away all ur money to noobs and quit

talk about creative

Hmm yes since he seems to want everything to his liking, I guess this game will never be the way he wants it. I'd say Archimages suggestion works well for the both of us, and keeps Crim off these forums. Its a win-win situation

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Wow....in case you havent noticed, all skills are just you clicking....isnt that all tedious? Sometimes you just gotta grin and bear it. If you can't take the training, don't bother with it, and go outside or something.

maybe if they added somethin to it, like balance, where you see your character from behind and use the arrow keys to straighten out your character so they dont fall off a beam or somethin...i dunno :oops:

maybe if they added somethin to it, like balance, where you see your character from behind and use the arrow keys to straighten out your character so they dont fall off a beam or somethin...i dunno :oops:

I accept that you guys find agility training "tedious," but I think adding a balance factor as it's described above makes the skill MORE tedious, not less. If you've distilled lamp oil yet, imagine that gaining agility xp was somewhat similar. I think more players would rather just click.

lpinkus