Luis

Staff 1: Chaos Staff - worth 60k

Staff 2: Nature Staff - worth 50k

Staff 3: Death Staff - worth 80k

Staff 4: Cosmic Staff - Worth 40k

Staff 5: Law Staff - worth 300k

Staff 6: Blood Staff - worth 200k

Staff 7: Soul Staff - worth 325k

Yea the prices might be high be those runes are good runes!!!!!

If anything, the only new staffs that will come out will be based on the new runes that came out. Aka, Mud, Mist and Smoke. They will only be battlestaffs, much like the lava is and will need enchanting like the lava is.

kikoskiasigniture14ug.png

No staff has been made that doesn't use one of the basic four element runes. That will never change. No, the only thing I see happening is more combination staffs, and never one that is too useful either, unless they are tremendously rare.

kikoskiasigniture14ug.png

For the love of god no...............maybe................MAYBE.....if it was 50,000,000

If anything, the only new staffs that will come out will be based on the new runes that came out. Aka, Mud, Mist and Smoke. They will only be battlestaffs, much like the lava is and will need enchanting like the lava is.

These runes arent even used in spells! they are only combination runes that give more runecrafting exp

very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very bad idea

rune prices would drop like crazy...and if they didnt...nature staff could prolly sell for like 100 mill

sorry...but this idea will not happen...and sorry to say....is a very horrible idea...itd just mess up the flow of the game too much

sorry :(

For the love of god no...............maybe................MAYBE.....if it was 50,000,000

:lol:

nature staff!? mvuhahhahahahahah, *cremt* sorry, then people could high alch so much they wanted. this will never come out, mist staffs, smoke staffs and stuff may come, staffs with combinations of elemental runes.

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

Staff 3: Death Staff - worth 80k

Staff 4: Cosmic Staff - Worth 40k

Staff 5: Law Staff - worth 300k

Staff 6: Blood Staff - worth 200k

Staff 7: Soul Staff - worth 325k

this would screw up the prices as another said what i propose is a staff that would go for mind choas death and bloods with a charge say like a charge of 100 staff is 200k from stores and every charge would be say 100k or more this would make some people still want regular runes and prices would be the same for runes o and make the staffs nontradeible and if u get pked with it it just dissapears and u must buy a new one

• 2 months later...

These runes arent even used in spells! they are only combination runes that give more runecrafting exp

um combination runes count fro 1 of each rune and are most definatly used in magic

It must be some sort of global thing....

Nearly Everyone In This Forum FEARS Change

Anyone ever comes up with an idea like a new item that means that something else loses value is immeditly 'ashen','spitrosted' and 'inflamed'

If I have 300 mind runes and a mind staff came out then what... those runes will lose value... and... the game adapts to make life easyier saying something like 'dont do that or rune prices will drop' is like saying 'dont drop a bomb beacause the bomb might explode'

It always settles down in the end so I say let there be staves.

And when the hell will they bring out elemental staffs(elemental tally)

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

It must be some sort of global thing....

Nearly Everyone In This Forum FEARS Change

Anyone ever comes up with an idea like a new item that means that something else loses value is immeditly 'ashen','spitrosted' and 'inflamed'

If I have 300 mind runes and a mind staff came out then what... those runes will lose value... and... the game adapts to make life easyier saying something like 'dont do that or rune prices will drop' is like saying 'dont drop a bomb beacause the bomb might explode'

It always settles down in the end so I say let there be staves.

And when the hell will they bring out elemental staffs(elemental tally)

Archimage...no. We don't fear change, and you're quite simply, an idiot.

Jagex makes this game as balanced as possible. If we introduced these types of staves, not only would the appropriate runes falls desperately in price, but runecrafting wouldn't have much of a purpose anymore. On top of that, haven't you noticed that NONE of missle or stat reducing runes DO NOT have staves? That's because it's the way Jagex made it, and wants it, and it will stay. You're acting like an oblivious child, who knows no more than what it wants. You say it's a good idea because it would be cool and you just want them...but that just proves your lack of sense and sanity.

Grow up. In the real world you actually have to GIVE logical reasons as to why something should be added. Just simply saying "because it'd make my life easier, is not an answer."

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

It would not make my life easier because I dont use it.

You act like some sort of master.

Times need to change and if it was real life they would but since its not then your are right it would make runecrafting redundent but other than that it effects nothing. Balance would not be lost as they would be rare or like god armour or something. If your given something you try to adapt to it, you dont deside its wrong and thats that. You have a closed mind.

It would not make my life easier because I dont use it.

You act like some sort of master.

Times need to change and if it was real life they would but since its not then your are right it would make runecrafting redundent but other than that it effects nothing. Balance would not be lost as they would be rare or like god armour or something. If your given something you try to adapt to it, you dont deside its wrong and thats that. You have a closed mind.

:lol: Sometimes I wish someone would just smack some sense into you...in real life. This way you could adapt to not being a moron.

Anyways, no, you're wrong. Apparently you're either too young, or too braindead to realize how the Runescape economy works. If this was introduced, the price would NOT stay at a godly price. It would drop in time, and in by doing so, drop rune prices. The more stock that comes in, the less it costs. Eventually, the entire rune-crafting side of the economy (which currently probably takes in the most cashflow) will drop to below useless, and Runecrafting as a skill would be no more.

Please, think (with your brain) before you post. Things like this just make me and others cringe due to the lack of organization in your thought process.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

Yes I can see how the air staff has made price drop and rune crafting to become useless.

Your right though I am not really thinking and you arn't eathier.

Yes I can see how the air staff has made price drop and rune crafting to become useless.

Your right though I am not really thinking and you arn't eathier.

Lol...rriiight. Because I am the one actually thinkin ahead and using my brain to realize this would mess up the economy beyond repair, I am clearly not thinking... :roll:

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother with people like you. :lol:

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png