Barrows Questions

GL7

I've read the guides but im just a little unsure of a few things and could use some help.

1. I plan to use slayer dart method on the malee brothers but with my low range and only having blue d'hide how should I go about the other 2 brothers?

2. Should I be using prayer on all of them? If not then which ones? Also, if I'm using prayer on all do I still need my good defense armour or should I use Proselyte?

Thanks. Any additional info would be appreciated.

Stats

Strength 90

Attack 78

Defense 70

Prayer 50

Mage 67

Range 50

use spells on karils although he is the range brother he is still weak to mage

for ahrims use broad bolts

and prosylyte won't be much help because the caves drain your pray anyway with or without it

what i do is bring d hide top and bottom with a mage helm and staff and bow. this will give you a high enough mage att that you won't need to bring mage armour.

since your pray is drained either way you should use it on all the brothers

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

1. Use magic on karil and range on ahrim your range lvl is good enough that it is better than melee or magic on ahrim

2. Ok here is how this works. Wear full guthans and a rune shield for defence and bring your range stuff and food. Bring about 2 (4)prayer pots and a super def pot(you will only use 1 does of this so size does not Matter). use prayer on dharok first then go to karil and use prayer until he dies. Then go to ahrim and don't use another prayer pot go ahead and use the rest of your prayer left from karil you will run out of it in the middle of the fight but that is what food is for. Then use super def and mage verac, then guthan, then torag.

hernet0.png

Hernet0.png

Mage all except Ahrim, melee him (don't forget super attack and str pot); you can also melee Karil if you wish.

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

You will be better off meleeing the brothers (all of them). If you insist on maging them, mage the four melee brothers and melee karil+ahrim with whip and DDS specs. If you have guthans and sara brew+sup restore and some high healing food (sharks+pine pizzas) you can easily do 5 runs each trip using 2-3 prayer doses.

You will be better off meleeing the brothers (all of them). If you insist on maging them, mage the four melee brothers and melee karil+ahrim with whip and DDS specs. If you have guthans and sara brew+sup restore and some high healing food (sharks+pine pizzas) you can easily do 5 runs each trip using 2-3 prayer doses.

meleeing is worse on the borthers. you use up way more cash on pots and food than you would on runes and i can get around 6 trips on them with mage and only useing lobs but can only get about 4 or 5 with melee

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!