getting monkey greegree back

Call_2_Glory

Ok, i read the guide on Monkey Madness, but i cant really tell which part i need to follow, so if ianyone has done it, can you please elaborate and tell me how to get it. Ill get any of the bones i need, that is no a problem.

killer%202650.png

Click here to visit my Blog

GWD Drops:: Sara Sword(2); Bandos Boots(2); Steam Staff Split(4)

Dragon:: Boots (16); Whips (2); Dragon (Skirt(2), Helmet(2), Left Half(3))

Dagganoth:: Axes(3) Berserker(3) Mud Staff(2) Seers(1)

No Barrows Drops

99's:: Fletching, Cooking, Attack, Firemaking, Defence,Hitpoints, Magic

Take the bones, plus a Monkey Talisman (bought from the shop in Ape Atoll) to the Gnomes right at the end of the underground tunnels. That should be all you need to do get a talisman that corresponds with the bones you bought along.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Quit RS 2005 | RSN: Johnalder

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Dragon Drops: x1 Med, x5 Legs, x4 Skirts, x25 Boots, x1 Visage | x7 Abyssal Whips

Go down the dungeon and follow the tunnel (head north at the first intersection).

Tips in the dungeon:

1. Turn off auto-retaliate and turn on run. You'll take the least damage if you just keep moving. Use energy potions or strange fruit - it's a long run.

2. Keep protect against melee prayer on at all times for safety reasons.

3. Every now and then the screen will start shaking. When that happens you can run for shelter under one of the ledges, but the damage unsheltered will only be 2-3 hp. (Traps can be hidden under ledges, too!)

4. Look out for traps on the floor.

5. There are 2 traps which you can pass by using a plank - one is hidden under a ledge.

You will find the mage Zooknock at the end of the tunnel. Talk to him and he will tell you about the amulet and talisman. Use the gold bar, dentures and amulet mould on him. He will enchant the bar and return it to you. Repeat if you brought more than one gold bar. Leave the dungeon (teleport or walk out).

Head back to the monkey village by getting shot down and jailed again. Using the same method as before to escape from the prison, hide in the grass and head east towards the temple. Go in (make sure protect against melee is on).

Look for a trap door to the east in the temple and climb down it (might be a bit tough because these gorilla NPCs block your way, so be creative. Note you can recharge your prayer at the idol on the north wall of the temple.)

When you descend, you should notice 2 walls of flame in the dungeon. Use the enchanted bar on either wall of flame and then use the ball of wool on the amulet. Wear the amulet.

Head back up the rope and try to escape (again the NPCs will block your way, so try climbing the ladder and escaping from the upper floor, where there is a ladder to the south).

Using the grass for cover and staying on the north edge of town, head back to the north of the jail again and move west. You should find a small courtyard with a few banana trees in it. Observe the Monkey's Aunt, who has a certain walking route - she'll call the guards if she sees you. Wait for her to go into the house, then talk to the little monkey child and claim you are his uncle. While watching out for the aunt, pick a few bananas (5 or 6) and give them to the little monkey (he wants more but can't count).

Then, head north to hide and wait for the aunt to go to the little monkey and head back to the house again. Keep talking to the little monkey (may take several times) and the monkey will tell you that the aunt has given him a toy.

Ask for the toy and you will get a monkey talisman. Teleport out.

Kill a monkey on Karamja if you don't have the monkey corpse (or bones) yet.

Bank Bank Bank

Anywhere

Required: Karamja monkey bones or corpse; monkey talisman, M'speak amulet (bank any extras)

Suggested: energy potions (or equivalent such as purple sweets), antipoison, food and prayer potions for a long run through hazardous territory; a plank is helpful for two of the traps; and a teleport.

Head back to Ape Atoll again and run through the long dungeon path to the mage Zooknock. Use the monkey corpse (or bones) and the talisman on him and he will give you a magical greegree. When you hold the greegree you will transform into a monkey. When you are a monkey you will not be attacked by anyone or anything on Ape Atoll.

Quest journal changes: "I have been working with Sergeant Garkor and High Mage Zooknock to create items which will allow me to spy on the monkeys: an amulet of monkey speak and a monkey greegree."

Chapter 3

It's easier to teleport out and return to the island rather than try to leave the dungeon, as it holds hazards even for a monkey.

This?

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png

i know how to get through the dungeon, but what i am asking, is can i teleport to ape atoll, and run to the child and ask for a talsiman, get bones, and go through the tunnel? or am i missing something?

killer%202650.png

No Barrows Drops

i know how to get through the dungeon, but what i am asking, is can i teleport to ape atoll, and run to the child and ask for a talsiman, get bones, and go through the tunnel? or am i missing something?

Yes. If you have finished the Ape Atoll part on rfd to unlock the tele.

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png

so, all i have to do, is just tele to theisland and talk to the kid? i need the monkey speak amulet right? does the amulet cost anything?

killer%202650.png

No Barrows Drops