PSP or Nintendo DS?

SirBlazealot

I know this is a stereotypical view on nintendo but only buy a DS if you want to be bombarded with "kiddie" games and games that have ridiculously stupid ways of controlling the person you are then get that. On my mate's i had to use the D-pad to move, stylis to look around, triggers to strafe, and A + B to fire -.- ALL AT THE SAME TIME, just NO!

PSP ftw

There is SO much more you can do with it, and such a wider range of games.

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

There are heaps more things the PSP can do, not to mention *cough* playing downloaded games *cough*, not that I'd encourage anything like that. ;)

Why are you allowed to say things like this, but I was temp banned for saying that I used an R4!?

Because he's not necessarily saying downloaded games like FF7, he [could] mean downloaded homebrew games. Emulators, I believe are also not a warrent for a ban, although I'm not sure. Also, he did say he's not encouraging it...I honestly don't know whats wrong with that. If you buy the hardware, you should be able to do whatever you want, including hacking it using an R4 or Pandora.

I know this is a stereotypical view on nintendo but only buy a DS if you want to be bombarded with "kiddie" games and games that have ridiculously stupid ways of controlling the person you are then get that. On my mate's i had to use the D-pad to move, stylis to look around, triggers to strafe, and A + B to fire -.- ALL AT THE SAME TIME, just NO!

PSP ftw

PSP ftw

Although I love my PSP to death, I have to disagree...The DS has a waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy broader libraray, a lot NOT kiddy. In fact, the PSP doesn't have a lot of great games itself; without custom firmware, I wouldn't see a reason to own one, other than Crisis Core or Monster Hunter Freedom 2. Other than that, the only other thing you can do is store music and photos and videos, but even then the DSi is gonna own that.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)