Most efficient high level magic training?

brentimous

I am currently 85 magic.. and have around 25M cash..

My plan was to buy green hides in bulk, craft them into vambraces, and alch.. Doing this will cost me about 360-400gp per cast. It will take roughly 72k alchs to get 94 mage, and at the rate of loss will set me back 24M when it is all said and done. Not only will I get the magic boost, but a high crafting level as well.

Do any of you know a similar strategy (similar in way of cost) that will be faster or smarter then mine? Of course a cheaper method other than gathering all the supplies myself will be welcomed.

Advice?

Flames_Ahoy.png

Most summoning pouches are also good alching items, so you may want to look into alching those if you plan on making any.

Smithing follows a similar pattern, especially the platebodies. Those will take much longer to make than the green bodies, so I wouldn't recommend them unless you REALLY want the smithing experience.

==============

When you have all your alchables ready, I suggest farming ranarrs/snapdragons while you alch as well. Not only will it give you some farming exp, but will also help earn back some of that lost money.

Good luck with whatever you choose.

Dumplingmh12.png