Mage Range Hybriding..

JJG

So, i've never pked before but thought I may give it a go, stats are in my sig. Incase you can't see them the important ones are:

99 range

99 mage

95 hp

92 def

103 combat

Not really sure what to wear though, I guess I plan to barrage and dbow with dragon arrows, which is the best combo of affordable stuff to wear? I imagine I will die a lot as have not really any experience so I want something I can buy a load of sets of.

Would using a xbow with diamond (e) but as succesful aswell? That way I could use a shield aswell..

Any hints on anythign in particular would be appreciated as I don't really know what i'll be doing :roll:

JJ_G.gif

Wow...I just wanna start off by saying that your stats are godly :-#

For the classic Mage/Range combo, I'd say go with the classic mystic robes (maybe splitbark top), seers helm, msb/rune cbow/d bow and black dhide in inv. Thats for welfare gear. If you want to get more serious, I'd suggest ahrims, karil top and bottom, karils xbow/rune cbow. Maybe throw in a torags helm or legs in there.

Sorry, im not too informed in the Range/Mage hybrid setup since i dont plan on doing that for a while. I plan on going tank, and I honestly would suggest you do too. T helm, blk dhide body, v skirt, rune boots, barrows gloves, accumulator and veng runes, the works. If you go tank, im pretty sure you"ll be unstoppable.

Just my two cents.

[94/99 Ranged][87/99 HP][80/85 Def][70/70 Pray]

• 2 weeks later...

this is wat I wore on my pure

helm:archer

body:mystic

legs:mystic

boot:mystic

glove:black vamb

wepond:rune c'bow

shield:granite/rune

I had full black dhide and mystic hat in Inv depend wat style my oppent uses I switch to dhide if s/he range. If s/he meleed I use mystic hat and ancient staff to auto cast if they pray Mage I use the above outtfit to have an effective ice spell while giving good range bonus

iamapilot94.png\

Iamapilot94.png