Morrowind Mods

Bloodredsword

Well...I just went and picked up Morrowind GOTY...getting a wee bit bored with Oblivion so I decided why the hell not.

But back when I played it, I didn't mod...but right now I'm looking for mods.

Does anyone have suggestions for good ones? Particularly graphics overhauls....and interface mods.

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

tesnexus.net used to have absolutely TONS of mods for morrowind and oblivion, havent used it in ages though.

I'd recommend getting the better bodies mod, as well as some face/hair packs to make all the characters look a bit better, and find the infinite view distance mod as well because it makes the game look bloody amazing. there was a mod called Vibrant morrowind around a while ago that replaced every texture in the game, dunno if its still in circulation though.

I'd finish all 3 MQs at least before getting any gameplay mods though.

http://lovkullen.net/Emma/modsbyemma.htm

have a click around that site, the textures are pretty sweet.

also

t-cAI-iIFrY

mge02.jpg

http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index ... pic=803056 - download links for that mod.

Tk5SF.png

I make tons of mods for Morrowind you can see some pictures of them at "www.Jusey1.DevinatART.com" and here a a small mod i just made. Ability to join the dark brotherhood.(dont worry there should be 2 Dark Brotherhood boss person 1 for tribunal main quest and 1 to join the dark brotherhood).