First Decent Pk in PvP.

2qa7n1s.jpg

Fought him once, he ran, this time i asked him to DM and he said yes. I never actually expected him to stay through the whole thing but he did, so respect.

I Pc'ed and it came out to like 530k i think.

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

Not bad, at least you profited. The only good thing I see is the zerker necklace.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Nice pk, it feels good actually getting decent loot in the pvp worlds ::'

I dont mean to overide this thread but this didn't deserve its own

:shock:

I got this from a 1 itemer....crazy I was so excited I didn't take pics when it dropped. I got a mage's book and rune pickaxe.

2n7jx43.jpg

As soon as I put it up on the GE it got sold so I'm happy. I have been having terrible drops in the Varrock bank hotspot so this finally redeems it. :thumbsup:

This is the most I've gotten from a pk, and I had about 200k left after buying pking supplies over and over.

Nice pk, it feels good actually getting decent loot in the pvp worlds ::'

I dont mean to overide this thread but this didn't deserve its own

:shock:

I got this from a 1 itemer....crazy I was so excited I didn't take pics when it dropped. I got a mage's book and rune pickaxe.

2n7jx43.jpg

As soon as I put it up on the GE it got sold so I'm happy. I have been having terrible drops in the Varrock bank hotspot so this finally redeems it. :thumbsup:

This is the most I've gotten from a pk, and I had about 200k left after buying pking supplies over and over.

v nice a pickaxe ;)

33smokey.png