Lvl 95 P2P 92 F2P pk team

Well, we're a clan if that's okay.

If the picture does not load completely, try refreshing the page.[hide=Cannot see the picture? Click here.]
officialPKMastersbanner.png

Quick Links

-Apply to Join-

-Website-

-RuneHead-

You will not be reading mindless propaganda. This recruitment thread exists to educate you with the facts. You won't be told lies, & you won't be given shallow phrases such as "We're a great, respected clan."

--------------------------

Quick Facts

-PKing Based (Honor)-

-Founded October 25, 2002-

-Nearly six years of leadership, PKing, & community-

Joining

-Click Here to Join-

Skill Total: 900

Combat level: 95

Prayer level: 43

Defence level: 65

Htpoints level: 77

Maturity.

Positive attitude.

Only main accounts are accepted.

Capable of supplying own uniforms for PKing.

If you are at least level 85, you may join as a Future Applicant.

Events

-Free-to-Play-

-Two to three scheduled events a week-

Up to date as of Friday, October 3, 2008

-Full out wars

-Mini wars

-Clan war run-ins

-PK Trips

-Monster Hunting (LootShare) (Cockroaches, Revenants)

-Olympics

-Holidays

-Drop parties

-Fire fests

-Fist of Guthix

-PK Drills

picturesT.gif

Suggested Timezones

GMT-9 YST: Yukon Time

GMT-8 PST: Pacific Time

GMT-7 MST: Mountain Time

GMT-6 CST: Central Time

GMT-5 EST: Eastern Time

GMT-4 AST: Atlantic Time

GMT-3

GMT-2

GMT-1

GMT+0 GMT: Greenwich Mean Time

GMT+1 CET: Central European Time

GMT+2 EET: Eastern European Time

[/hide]

tipItFTW1.gif

tipItFTW2.giftipItFTW3.giftipItFTW4.gif

tipItFTW5.gif

tipItFTW6.giftipItFTW7.giftipItFTW8.gif

tipItFTW9.gif

tipItFTW10.giftipItFTW11.giftipItFTW12.gif

tipItFTW13.gif

tipItFTW14.giftipItFTW15.giftipItFTW16.gif

tipItFTW17.gif

picturesT.gif

tipItFTW18.gif

j0xPu5R.png

Blasphemy's a good clan that does alot of f2p pk mate, check us out :)

bfi1196106481ana5.jpg

IRC Channel - #Blasphemy

Website | Forums | Memberlist

Basic Needs Before Applying:

•  
    [*:5gi8y07t]You must visit forums every day, or rarely once every two days.

[*:5gi8y07t]You must be willing to listen and learn

[*:5gi8y07t]You must show you have time for Blasphemy, and thats activeness in events.

[*:5gi8y07t]You must have a heart to create passion and loyalty for Blasphemy

[*:5gi8y07t]You must be someone that has patience when needed.

introductionzd2.png

The members of Blasphemy would like to believe that Blasphemy is a clan like none other. We have a brave and resisting history and now we want to take clanning one step further. The main aspects such as community, organization and activity are something which every clan needs to have. But with Blasphemy, we like to take things to another level. Try out new things, different types of events, completely new tactics which are completely experimental, train members up to have confidence and know what they have to do, understand the real life duties people have and still try and sort out active times for them. Another important thing is to be real, and thats what Blasphemy is. A lot of clans out there have power-hungry, immature, flaming people that when they dont get what they want they feel the urge to create havoc. Blasphemy is far from that, although recruiting becomes slow, we make sure you have what it takes to represent up to our level, combat is nothing compared to personality, charisma and intelligence. You read this and think wow, but honestly I wouldnt false advertise something which isnt true. Blasphemy has changed a lot, were now a clan built on perfection not power.

requirementsax3.png

To Join Blasphemy You Must Have Specific Character Attributes. You Must Be:

90+ Combat Level

communityxz2.png

Blasphemy is a clan that has heart and a passion to make an unforgettable mark. Our community enables the first step to our goals, were a clan that has great respect for one another. In Blasphemy, we really do feel like a family, thats why we dont just let anyone in whether their level 126 or not, we like to know how their personality is like as corruption is in the past for us.

Like mentioned, were built strongly on organization, thats organization on and off the wildy. In the wildy, you see like nearly every clan doing the same thing, the same tactics, I mean they do it but its never that perfect and for us just too repetitive. Runescape can be incredibly exciting if you have awesome imagination, charisma and the willingness of hearts to try out the different plans and tactics in the wildy. For example, controlled split piles, something which no clan has mastered, and is still something which Blasphemy is engaging to bring practice within it. We make sure that every man/woman in the wildy is well aware of what they have to do, and that their confident and ready.

eventsog5.png

Now, most clans are built and revolve around having events, otherwise what's the point in clans? Blasphemy has a range of events, and our highest priority within them is to make them work and be successful. We want people to cherish the experience they have, and in the end, enjoy themselves.

•  
    [*:5gi8y07t]F2P - We do a variety of F2P events, as Blasphemy is a F2P based clan. Clan Wars is really fun, especially knowing that you can run into any clan, knowing the popularity that it has with clans.

[*:5gi8y07t]P2P - We also like to do P2P events such as Fight Pits, GodWars, Castle Wars, KBD etc.

[*:5gi8y07t]Wars - This is the heart of Blasphemy's system. We train to war, to defeat other clans who set upon us a challenge. We have huge aims, and to earn what's yours, you must be willing to fight.

[*:5gi8y07t]Fun Events - We have plentiful of these, Achievement Parties, Skill Events, Unique Events and many more. Aims of Fun Events are to do something different for a change, at the same time to hopefully rep up Blasphemy by showing happiness within ourselves.

We try to do official events as much as we can, but in realness we have at least one unofficial event EVERY day. This usually happens in our IRC channel, where clans might declare an instant 30 min prep mini. This shows our family is 24/7, and we like to keep in touch whenever we play runescape.

aimstargetspk2.png

The aims of Blasphemy are always high and ambitious in an observer's eye, but to us it's something that we all cherish to complete. Things like making Blasphemy the most unique clan amongst all, don't know how we'll do it but one day if fate goes our way, we will be the first. Another aim is to create a brotherhood community, as mentioned above, but we want to keep this and make it stronger and more efficient to survive in the future. Final aim I'll mention is that Blasphemy does one day want to reach the top, and eventually be known and referred to as, positive, courageous and always existent.picturesvideoscopyul4.png

jul08074032pmoy3.png

jun17055600pmeditedmb5.png

jun13083958pmda8.png

jun19093240pmeditedlk1.png

jun22070834pmtt7.png

Leader - Makaaveli

Co-Leader - L33thomas

Council - 19wrestler90

Guardians - Danpac47 | L33thomas

Website | Forums | Memberlist

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"

• 3 weeks later...

tshbanner2.gif

Before reading, I would like to thank you for paying attention to our recruitment reply. I really apprieciate it!

Well why should you join us?

*You would receive much attention from the everyone at Shadow Hunter because we are a very close community. We chat on our official Clan Chat: tsh_chat.

*Many fun and team-bonded events on the weekends! Not forced-one events, but you vote when we meet up :-).

*Updates to the clan very often!

*We do not just dedicated to PvP but we play various mini-games :).

Requirements:

80 F2P Combat

Events:

Weekly F2P And P2P PvP Events. (Official Events)

Fire Fest

GwD Events

Fight Pit

Etc...

Contact Informations:

| Register Info. Link | RuneHead MemberList | Staff List | Clan CC: tsh_chat |

Official Tip.it Recruitment Thread:

viewtopic.php?f=173&t=767893

~BOMB

Why not join Forsaken Legends?

fl1b.jpg

Forsaken Legends

Click here for our forums.

The Forsaken Legends was founded on September 28th, 2008 after the breakup of a previous clan. We are an avid warring clan, and are absolutely F2P. We have low requirements, so many people can come join us even if you have a low combat level. We have a ranking system that gives many people opportunities to become a leader, not a follower like most other clans. For now, we have many ranked positions open in our government. We will have many events and wars for F2P fun to be even greater. Here are some events we do:

-Clan Wars [Many maps, run-ins, other rules (we fight other clans and ourselves, too)]

-Free-For-All Clan Wars (safe)

-Fist of Guthix

-Revenant Hunts

-Monster Hunts (Roaches, Lessers, Greaters, etc.)

-Duel Arena Tourneys

-PvP Worlds

-We will also have events for the new minigames that are scheduled to come out in the near future.

We now have over 25 members! To see our runehead, click on the following link:

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=flmemberlist

Requirements to join:

60+ combat level

or

70+ magic

or

70+ range

If you would like to join us in the near future, you can become a future applicant by having 55+ combat.

Screenshots:

headbang_edited-3.jpg

9/25/08- A classic Headbang...Was that supposed to be part of the FFA Clan Wars Event?!

29n8e53.jpg

11/8/08- Death to roaches!!!

289aplv.jpg

11/8/08- At least they can't take over the world now...

Looking for a good F2P clan?

Join .,:;`Rko`;:,. (Rated Knock Out) TODAY!

We just re-opened! 50 Former Rko Members still to notify and 10 new members joined! 50 + 10 = 60 members in total and still recruiting.

Requirements:

* 85+ combat

* 80+ with refferal

* 75+ with irl clan friend

Events:

* PvPing (multi)

* Pking

* Clan wars

* Steel wars/ Iron wars

* Mage Wars

* Training

* Many More...

Positions:

Leaders: Gohansunfire, Ninjartisans

Co - Leaders: Gohanssj2a99, *free spot*

Generals: Windro1, *free spot*

High Council: *free spot*

War Record (so far):

Wins: 3

Loses: 2

Fun Wars:

Wins: 1

Loses: 0

Check out our website*:

http://s6.invisionfree.com/ratedko/index.php

Our Memberlist: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=ratedko

Currently: 52 members, 90 combat average F2P

If you would like to see how we pk, new videos will be posted on youtube and i will be uploading pictures on our website. Check it out.

Add gohansunfire on runescape and pm if you would like to join or want to know more info!

Email: [email protected]

Pics:

4CAIZrmSsz_2UeyUPZNdy10jAUPZIrh9.jpg

ANWJbwnC1j_y4-L9JvGn2xkWqJxWeavC.jpg

AM3M3CYxbj_WVqRQCJeE6SGL4JAZSUQ5.jpg

Hope to see you on our next pk trip :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

79908096pw0.jpg

Hello there my fellow Tipiters and Runescapers alike.

I am Coty530 and this is Militos Deci.

We are a worldwide f2p clan that is looking for players that want to just have a good time.

Militos Deci is a clan that all we want is for you to have fun. The only requirement is that you have 80+ combat and that you come to 2 events every 3 weeks

"First of all I will give you a little bit of history about us.

Militos Deci was started 2 years ago by a player called Bufoman who was asked by friends to create and lead a clan, so he made Militos Deci. After 2 years of leading what was referred to as The Order he decided to step down as leader.

Then he appointed Armybuilder as the new leader due to his loyalty to Bufoman and his love still for the game. He had been in Militos Deci for two years, and left about 9 months before he took over to join TSA and carry on clan life in p2p. He rejoined Militos Deci at Bufomans request to take over for him.

About 6 months passed as Army was leader then he started having trouble being on for events and haveing enough time for the clan, so he deicded to step down as leader as well and asked me if I would like the job, I have been in MD for about 2 years now and never thought I would become leader as I have drifted from clan to clan I was in TSA, PkM (not long tho never became full member) COS all well very great clan but I just didnt fell at home like I did at Militos Deci, everone there was close friends and didnt mind to give a helping hand (not saying anything bad bout the others they did as well) to me MD was the clan I needed.

Here is a little about us.

We dont have certain days we have events on, cept the weekends those are a given Friday's Saturday's and Sunday's will always have events for mon- thrus those days may or may not most likey we will have a few events in there, and you can also make an unoffically event if you want to even on the same day of another event, just as long as it doesnt interfer with any officall clan event.

Events we do are mainly are f2p

These include:

Revenant Hunting

Clan Wars

Hide and Seek

Bounty Hunter

Roach Trips

Greater Demon trips

Races

Cabbage Bombing

Ranks

Grand Master---This is the leader position and he makes all the shots but does ask for his helpers oppion, and tries to keep peace within the clan, while making sure noone brakes the rules.

Seneschal---This is the right hand man of the Grand Master, he has proven his loyalty to the GM, and helps him decide on any major decision, also is the vice president of the clan and will take over if the GM has to leave for any reason.

Marshal---He is the highest warlord, he is in charge of Leading the Men into battle, he makes all the calls during the war unless told different by the GM.

Under Marshal--Helper of the Marshal he is in charge of the Knights and Sergeants, makes sure who can make it to war, and make sure they have the suppiles needed.

Knight---Serves under the Under Marshal, while helping the Sergeant with anything

Also is in charge of accepting new recuits in the clan.

Sergeant---In charge of the Draper in leading them (same as they are in charge of squires)

Draper---A promoted squire, now has a little power they are in charge of squire's and lead them and help them in anyway possible. (how good they help the squire's shows how quick they get promoted not that there promotion is determained on that)

Squire---This is a new recuit, and has little power at all, but if proves his loyalty and dedication will be promoted in no time.

Other ranks

Standard Bearer---This is'nt a rank you can acheive you must apply for this, this job consits of talking to other allied clans making events between them and just droping in and seeing if how our allies are, pretty much an Ambassador.

Provincial Master---Head of Recuiment is the job here, they will be in charge of bumping the fourms if they are given to watch, while answering any posts to possible new recuits.

We also will be starting wars soon, and if you have any questions about the Clan leadership anything just post on here or if you want to talk to me personly my Rs name is Coty530 I am usually on alot during the day time and the days I'm off work.

We are a East Coast/European Clan and will try our best to make events at good times for both.

So I hope to see some new faces be lineing up to join Militos Deci and join us in having some fun.

Our fourms: http://s4.zetaboards.com/Militos_Deci/index/

coty530.png

I"m Da Man

randomnubub5.png

2804idk.jpg

Master Of Fletching Since Dec. 19th 08

Master of Deforestation Since Jan. 15th 09

Hey Nowayout you should really consider Nightfall were a new clan getting right into F2P Pkng check us out :) join our irc #Nightfall

Tip It Recruitment Topic - viewtopic.php?f=173&t=778106

Forums - www.rs-nightfall.net/forums