how can i safespot damis?

ShadowTheHedgehog

Use monster meat shield.

Have your friend to attract as many monsters as possible (preferably the rat due to its size) and find a narrow tunnel to wait (your friend should not retaliate or kill the rat).

Now go get Damis and hid behind your friend. Since the rat is large, Damis will never get past it. You can safely range/mage on Damis.

aalelaabm.jpg

The Haraguroi Club: Where Yandere Thrive for Chopping

Use monster meat shield.

Have your friend to attract as many monsters as possible (preferably the rat due to its size) and find a narrow tunnel to wait (your friend should not retaliate or kill the rat).

Now go get Damis and hid behind your friend. Since the rat is large, Damis will never get past it. You can safely range/mage on Damis.

I literally lol'd

patson138.png

when i did dt (about 3 weeks ago) the rat safe spot didnt work

but i did find a new safe spot in the tunnel north of there he respwns you can diagonal safe spot him on one of the walls and only 1/2 skellys can follow you up there so safe spot them to

Really, there should be a narrowing point somewhere in the tunnel that allows only one large monster to pass one at a time. It is kinda difficult to see, but you will know about that point when you are there

aalelaabm.jpg

The Haraguroi Club: Where Yandere Thrive for Chopping

Just entangle him, run, cast some spells and repeat. No need to figure out the safespots and it's really easy that way.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.