Money Advice

Turtle_GS

I make my money and have fun by killing bosses. I was wondering what would be best to buy to help make more. Right now I go to Dagganoth Kings a lot, and I also go to God Wars Dungeon some. I don't have 70 agility right now, but I am working on it so for the purpose of this question we will assume I have 70 agility. When I get 70 agility I will focus mostly on killing the saradomin boss when I go to GWD. The main things I was considering were a bgs, a dfs, and spending money on chinchompas to train range, although any other suggestions are welcome. Another possibility which I don't think is a very good idea is to burst rock lobsters for charms/magic exp and try maging at DK's. So far I have only hybrided at DK's, and never maged.

My stats right now are:

83 Attack

84 Strength

80 Defense

86 Hitpoints

83 Ranged

70 Prayer

81 Magic

68 Summoning

Here are the items I have right now in case you want to suggest something else:

Fury

Whip

Saradomin Sword

Berzerker Ring

Karil's top and bottom

Verac's helm and skirt

Dragon boots

Torag Plate

And obviously plenty of other things which probably won't be suggested.

Any advice on what to buy would be appreciated.

EDIT: Buying full guthan's would be another possibility.

its just me (and cause im a skiller)

i would personally buy stuff for skilling ie. log for fletch

but since you seem to enjoy bashing monsters over the head with sharp/blunt objects i would sugest something like a bandos pl8 or tassets. they really boost the smashing ability of most weapons.

and chichompas are another way you could go i guess. id personally catch them but again that is me the skiller

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

its just me (and cause im a skiller)

i would personally buy stuff for skilling ie. log for fletch

but since you seem to enjoy bashing monsters over the head with sharp/blunt objects i would sugest something like a bandos pl8 or tassets. they really boost the smashing ability of most weapons.

and chichompas are another way you could go i guess. id personally catch them but again that is me the skiller

~~~legoman187~~~

Did you even read what he asked? How would a bandos plate or tasset would help him when ranging saradomin. I'd say, buy an sgs, will help a lot in both Gwd and DK's

i did qualify it with "i am a skiller"

and i do admit bandos pl8 was the first thing that popped into my head when spending money.

and i cannot compare to your suggestion cause i really have no ide i was just tryng to give a suggestion that he may or may not go along with

EDIT:did you read what he said cause he says nothing about definitely ranging the sara god wars boss he asks for suggestions. get your info right before criticizing others.

and you seem kind of grumpy go get a cookie

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~