Free to Play Boxing?

Bunnies

Having destroyed my defense pure in a fit of pique I was wondering as to the viability of turning him into a Boxer. Unfortunately after the remake of the duel arena, Boxing has rapidly declined in popularity. The other issue is that I am F2P at the moment, and plan to stay that way for some time.

I was despairing as to what to do, but I then saw the Tip.It DM Beta thingy and was inspired to do *something* with my file. So, I need to ask a couple of questions in relation to this brainwave;

I) Is Boxing viable at all, let alone in F2P?

II) Obviously, the majority of my fights will be Deathmatchs. What are my chances of fighting No Armour/No Weapons/No Prayer/No Consumables, my obviously preferred choice of rules?

III) What kind of stats should I be looking at?

My current stats are:

20 Attack

1 Strength

45 Defence

1 Prayer

1 Range

1 Magic

Outside of Boxing, I was thinking that I might tank for a clan - any advice on that?

Regardless. many thanks ::'

I) Is Boxing viable at all, let alone in F2P?

Not really, never seen one in my whole life in F2P.

II) Obviously, the majority of my fights will be Deathmatchs. What are my chances of fighting No Armour/No Weapons/No Prayer/No Consumables, my obviously preferred choice of rules?

Your chances are very, very, very, very, very slim. No-one ever does boxing much anymore. You'd be very lucky to find someone. Most people prefer one iteming with rune scimmy's.

2eprbpj.png