fastest way from 63 to 70 crafting?

22ducky22

im trying to get 70 crafting from 63 and need a fast method. I'd prefer a way that I don't have to buy anything.

Kill green dragons assuming your ptp, then tan them, then craft d hide bodies.

Emerald rings about break even now, but when I first used the method it was 60-70gp per ring profit. Lol, I guess I ruined the market for emrald rings=P

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

woot.

You are one with the matrix.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Petry Amwose if you ask me.

I know you said that you didn't want to buy anything, but making air battlestaves are an excellent source of crafting experience. I'd recommend emerald bracelets over emerald rings, it provides more experience. You didn't specify if you were a member or not. If your F2P then I'd recommend mining large quantities of silver and having a tiara making party.