Paypal membership problems

yerer0

I'm new to the tip.it forum, well I signed up awhile ago, but didn't really post anything. Well, anyway, I was signing up to be a member, but I had some problems. So, I started by clicking on upgrade your account and I signed in. I chose 3 months with paypal, and I click checkout with paypal. My mom typed in her paypal password and clicked continue next to her credit card. It brought us back to a Runescape page where I had to sign in again, and I did. I then clicked the button that said checkout with paypal, but it brought me back to sign into paypal :ohnoes: . There weren't any other buttons to press after I signed in the second time. I send a help request to Jagex, and they said I should add it to my "trusted sites" list, but I don't think there is one on firefox. (They gave instruction for I.E.) I have checked, and I don't have any membership, and I really didn't know what to do, so I posted here. Tell me if you need more information.

Also, I apologize if this is in the wrong section, but it said all questions go here and I thought I would. Thanks in advance. (I'm about to eat dinner, but I'll be back in a few minutes.

have you checked your mothers email address?

It will confirm whether you have bought it or not

if your still worried check list of activities to see if anything has actually been withdrawed

Veni vidi vici

I came, I saw, I conquered

Current Username : Bludclart

She has checked her e-mail, and it didn't say anything. I've logged on and gone to my account management, but I don't have any membership credit.

That means no money has been deducted so its safe to do the process again

Veni vidi vici

I came, I saw, I conquered

Current Username : Bludclart

THanks for the help peeps. I just realized it because her account isn't verified. It used to be, but she changed her bank account to verify her business Paypal. She's gonna put her new business bank account for her business paypal, and her checking account for her personal paypal, so I might be a member in a week or two.