free pixle sig :provided if you give decent c/c that is ;)

Random

edit:... heh made the title abit more friendly :P

Anyway this was for a comp in the media market, but i loss interest after someway through.

if you like how it looks and want it, here's is how...

I need some decent c/c so if you can provide that on this pic, such as what should be improve and how the shading/outlines look etc. And wiith suggestions on what the remaining background should look like.

If your c/c is helpful enough, i'll finish it up and this be yours :P

sa1.png

image1ne5.png

phr33 st00f pl0z? :|

Sig looks awesome! Gratz to the one who gets it. :D

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Ill give this a try :D i dont do much pixel'n but i can point out some things u might wanna look into fixen-first thing that stuck out for me was the chest-i see you tried added some a pectoral muscle on the right side but not the left (sickos like me notice that) a simple curve and some light shading should fix this.

The statue looks good but one thing u can do to improve it is add some darker shading on the left side, i know you have some already but i think that a little more would make it look better.

Ok now for that belt :roll: the shading and everything looks good but you might wanna try to mellow it down with a tan color? this is just oppinion however.On the sara shield right to the right of his hand there is one pixel of the tan color mising.

Thats all i see everything looks sweet and original, you have a nice and unique style of pixeling, im interested to see this done and hope to see more of your work :wink:

Okay.

That is a sweet job so far I have to start off with.

Now, his legs, the outlines. They look a bit funky

Try to blend the colors in more so it gives it more of a crisper look to it.

The thing twirling around the pillar looking thing with the sara book is really large at the end and gets thin in width so it looks odd.

What is that thing on the abyssal whip?

Also the abyssal whip should be longer.

Great sig, keep it up.

Bjbsk8er2 : Playing since 2001.

: 126 Combat Since June 2006 :

RedSox.png

very nice, i suggest that the little vine goin around the statue at the top it doesnt look right, the left knee-cap is a lil to big, the design on the carpet doesnt look to great, the chair looks a lil bit weird imo? also imo it looks better if u use darker shades of the objects color for the outline instead of blk, alot of ppl do that too so thats up to u if u want use darker shades or blk or wuteva, whoever wins that sig is one lucky kid

kc32dx4.gif

thanks to Etexbleu for the sig

Firstly, the rooms. The decorating isn't beautiful (yellow walls, green/red carpet?) but that's alright. The major flaw in the house is how the window shows the outside, where it should actually be the room behind him. As you can see, the carpet & picture stretch to the left, which pretty much tells us that the room continues on past the wall. I'd suggest moving, or removing, the window.

A rich beige/brown colour on the walls would work well with the frames, but you should try to make the frames a little more similar in colour (at least, the window & door frames).

The blue thing on the back is missing some linework. Unfinished?

Some other things to mention is that the yellow thing would have to be a bit steeper for it to sit on his shoulder, and there is a white rod of some sort on his belt that hasn't been shaded (or, hasn't been shaded enough to be seen by the naked eye).

Awesome job on the face though, has a nice amount of details and looks really well done! :)

Ok, another major flaw is the light source! It looks like there is light coming from everywhere, and it becomes quite unrealistic. The shading isn't bad, if you fixed the light source it would probably look a lot better. There is some linear/radial gradient shading I'm seeing there (sword, yellow sash thing) which should be changed.

Lastly, your outlines are all so dark. Outlines like those on the cape could have their colours changed to make it look more realistic...

Basically, I'd suggest looking through a quick guide on pixeling. You seem like a great artist, but I'm seeing some flaws in your pixels. I'd suggest reading everything, especially Shading and Soft Outlines.

http://www.natomic.com/hosted/marks/mpat/index.html

heh... sorry for not replying, i couldn't logon for the past two days for some odd reason.

I try replacing all the black outlines, but it looked kind of weird to me so i just replaced some of the black outlines :P

heh... and that muscle thing is fixed also :D

anyway, some of the items seem out of shaped because i intentionally modify them to make it a bit more "flashy" :P

sa33mn.png

no black outlines.sa3noline8mv.png

There is some linear/radial gradient shading I'm seeing there (sword, yellow sash thing)

i did that because i wanted them to shine abit lol.

the picture is just a random landscape, something to fill the empty space, same with the chair :P

i tried doing the shadings from diagonally downwards from right to left, guess that didn't quite work out.

yeah, i think i'll go through some guides, lol, all i did was went straight to paint and never looked at anything else before i started doing this :oops:

thx people for the feedback so far.

image1ne5.png