Need Help Choosing Ultimate PKer

f1_bomber

Okay I am currently making a Pker and I need help deciding which format to go with I have 2 picked out

1st

85 Attack

85 Strength

20 Defense

80 Hitpoints (give or take)

85 Magic

70 Prayer

Combat level would be around 90

Would wield Godsword and DDS wearing full intiate

OR

2nd

60 Attack

80 Strength

40 defense

80 Hitpoints (give or take)

80 Range

85 Magic

70 Prayer

Combat level would be around 85

Would wield Dragon Scimitar ,DDS, and Dark Bow while wearing a mixture of full rune and dragon hide

Post which one you would like to see, and what advantages it would have over the other.

PKer name: He11 N Back

feel free to add me and talk about anything, helps make the training go faster, do not ask me to come PKing with you though, my character is not ready yet.

At the end of the day you're just a fat man with an over-inflated ego, a balloon just waiting to be popped... and me?... I'm the needle.

I'd go for the second build. If you're planning to PK in P2P it's better to have at least a Rune Pure/Zerker. I myself have always been fond of Barrows Pures, and am currently trying to modify the one I'm building to make it slightly better. :mrgreen:

Ever since the RWT updates many pures were converted into tankers so it's advised to have some Defence as well.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

I did post it in the Graveyard forum, but alas after 11 hours of waiting no responses, so I decided to post it in another forum that it was eligible for.

At the end of the day you're just a fat man with an over-inflated ego, a balloon just waiting to be popped... and me?... I'm the needle.