Going F2P! I forget what it's like!

Grogtholomew

ok so there's 2 days left to my subscription to members. i managed to make quick work of the 2 months i was members and acheived the few goals i had set for myself.

Lately I am more interested in cod5 haha, so i sold absolutely everything in my bank and am left with almost 9mill.

now i ask, what good is 9mill in f2p? what do i do with it!

gregory13.png

9 mil is alot of money on f2p. If ur not going to get members again in a long time then i suggest sell all ur members stuff... which u did =D> next is to get as many prayer levels as u can with all ur money. use all of it if really needed because u will hit urself later when u realize that it is so hard to train prayer on f2p. Next is to just get agility up like 3rkid said which would help u out.

9 mil is alot of money on f2p. If ur not going to get members again in a long time then i suggest sell all ur members stuff... which u did =D> next is to get as many prayer levels as u can with all ur money. use all of it if really needed because u will hit urself later when u realize that it is so hard to train prayer on f2p. Next is to just get agility up like 3rkid said which would help u out.

I am sure he plans on going back to members though. I would say just bank it untill you get members. I have 40+ mil in my bank that I am probably going to try and see if I can merchant with in f2p. I would say just bank it and attempt to make some attempt to merchant with that money.