while guthix sleeps / elite armour question

canuhelpme

i didnt know i was going to be fighting in the end i had my elite outfit on and died with it i did not make it back how do i obtain another elite set can i kill the black elite guards will they drop it or is the only way i can get it is to buy it i think the black guards should random drop it but im not sure i have killed like 1000;s and still they have not dropped it and it does not say anywhere that u can only get from quest i do know that the quest gives u a free set but does not say anymore on this subject that the only way or 1 set to ea person that if u die with the set to obtain a new one u have to buy it or trade it some one plz help me out ......... ty from : Gat 4 U

I don't think it's possible to get it from a drop.

Many players have lost their elite set during the quest and had to re-obtain it through buying a new set (very hard, and extremely pricey).

Darkman_X_99.png

Darkman_X_99.png

99 WC - 12/20/08! =D

99 Defence - 6/19/09! 44,012 to reach it!

Aiming for 2000 Total Lvl!

You only get the 2 sets from the quest. After that it is widely believed that they will not drop again until after quest completion.

As you are at the final fight you can finish the quest and then go back to get more.

They are rare though.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!