Conrad VS Sensei Man 0.7 *UPDATED*

Itachi

Well after many hours of hard blood and sweat... ok maybe like 2 hours anyways heres a movie to show I'm not dead

http://conradsflashes.byethost.com/Testing123.html

*Warning it's like 3megs in size because of the damn song*

I'm going to optimize it when I'm finished.

Currently it's not finished I'm going to update the link as I go along

*NOTE* This is most likely going to be my last Stick Figure movie as I think it is too easy and doesn't allow me to use the full range of emotions I'm used to

=Edit= Optimized it's now only 900 kbs added around um 4 extra scenes?

It's not done yet so no one wins I'm working on it and so far well... you'll see 8) Gonna update it tomorrow well... today since it's 1:30 PM and I'm not asleep AT ALL!

.........ive seen the explosion and fire....have u been seeing gamecubicles..TUT! u should make one of your own even thought there are lots of ppl that never have seen UT2 but hey i think that ruined the movie lol jk but u can try making 1 of ur own 8). ohh and fix the preloader i mean like add more to it like logo banner ect (and text too) and the ending umm credits plz :D i think it will pass the portal heh.

yeah i think it will pass the portal too but i think you need to stop the music at the end, make the preloader much more interesting (lol), and then put credits and such. i agree with you itachi, you need to lay off the stick figures.. i think the hardest part of making a flash movie is adding the sound so you did a good job however i dont think its newgrounds material but niether was "the party hat" and it made it through lol. heres hoping you get good ratings.

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com